CH.3- SPTY PT.2

23rd March 2017-Audition Day

Today was the day that decided everything. It somehow, very quickly became the 23rd of March 2017. Or was it 2018? I dunno. We all planned to go to the place they were holding auditions in with GN. None of us can drive. If we did there would be a train on the road, grapefruits everywhere, a tornado would have struck, a tsunami would've followed' then the entire human race will become extinct. So no, we don't do driving. We are too young anyways. Our dreams. are no-more-dream. I WANNA BIG HAOUSE, BIG COWS AND BIG WINGS

"Here guys, good luck!" Our penguin butler driver thingy said to us. "THANK YOU PENGUIN DRIVER BUTLER THINGY!" We replied. "Hey, how can penguins drive?" Woozi 2.0 asked. While snacking on fried rice. "Eh. Don't care if we reach the place for our audition." I said. "Hey, W, what does SPTY stand for anyways?" How many questions does Woozi 2.0 ask oh my godeu.... "SPTY stands for Strong Power Thank You." W replied. "Pfffffffttttahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahah" All of us were clutching our stomachs and seal clapping whilst laughing. The glory. Only Woozi 2.0 and Honey didn't know the true beauty of Strong Power Thank You. They shall never know. HawHawHaw. "Well, lets get our butts there guys, we can't be late for our audition." GN Announced. "KAAAAAY" We all obediently responded. Its either Gn or me being the 'mom' of the group. Guess its GN's turn. Time to make her day a living hell. Moo-ahahahahahahahahahahahaha- Wha- N-nothing, Let's get back to what is going on outside my head. - inserts jimin saying excuji me - Hey, I thought you were gone! Get out! "Hey, why so quiet Winter?" Oh it was Ra-eda. "Nothing, just a bit nervous that's all." I replied. "Okay, I guess this is it." Honey said. "Lets just do our best and have lots of fun, okay guys!' I said. "B, A, N, D, I, T, S !" We chanted, the raised our fists in the air. We were ready. All of us, arms on shoulders walked in to the venue of our audition.

"Thank you Yo-Ney for your audition." The judge said. Yo-Ney and Honey were cousins. Yo-Ney never told any of us that she was gonna audition. Or that she was an amazing rapper. She did her audition before us and it was fun hanging out with her and just chatting. We had a very interesting conversation about how BTS members would look like as potatoes. "Guys, your next, good luck!" The attendant person behind the stage said to us. We thanked her while Woozi 2.0 asked her to mind her fried rice for her. Seriously.

We all made our way to the stage, the judge was sitting, faced opposite of us. In a huge black, leather chair. He slowly span around in our direction, "I have been expecting you." He said. Then sipped on his juice box. Well, all of us exchanged looks with each other. There was a problem. The 'judge' was a five year old. Wearing a tuxedo. Whoms hair was gelled. And sipping a juice box. "Uh, hi." I said. "Hello. I am Jungkook." The judge said- Wait what? "WHAT! " GN shouted. She likes Jungkook. Like is an understatement. She looooooooooooooooves Jungkook. "Yes, I am Jungshook and I have-" "Didn't you just say you were Jungkook two seconds ago?" W inqusuited. "Yes, I am the Kookie, now as I was-" "You just said you were Jungshook, sir." Woozi 2.0 said. "OH MA GAWD! THOSE ARE ALL OF HIS NAMES NOW LET THE POOR CHILD SPEAKEU! I FEEL HIS PAIN! You may go on." GN said/Yelled. "Now, back to where I was saying, I am Justin Seagul-" Just so you know, that is a funny name." Honey said. While giggling. "She is right." Ra-eda said whilst cringing. "If Jungkook is Nineteen years old, and you are Five, you aren't Jungkook." W said. "Yes, it may appear that way, but I am Jungkook." Hmmmm. Yeah no. It's going to take this kid a lot of work to convince us that he is Jungkook. "I was Nineteen. Not anymore. I shall tell you my story." He said. "Tell us your story." GN demanded. "Okay. One day, Suga Hyung was sleeping." "What did you do?" Ra-eda said. "I jumped on him and woke him up." He replied. "ARE YOU CRAZY? WAKING SUGA OPPA UP!" I screamed. Yes. I did. Huehue. "You were asking for death." Woozi 2.0 said. "Yes, I know. Little did I know Suga Hyung had a childifying machine on him. He zapped mw with it. And now I am a child Jungkook." "Hmmmm. Seems legit." Honey said. "OH, BY THE WAY, NO ONE CAN CALL ME OPPA NOW! HAH SUCKAS!" He said. "NO! I REFUSE. I SHALL STILL CALL YOU OPPA!" GN opposed. "Okay, but how did you get here?" W asked. "Well, I pretended I was a random lost kid and asked Taehyung-Hyung to take me here." This kid is good. "WAIT! IS V OPPA HERE NOW?" W asked/shrieked/yelled/fangerd (lol) "I think so, he is getting me more juice boxes and pudding for me. He should be back in 5 minutes." The 'apparent' Jungkook said casually. "REALLY?!" W shrieked excitedly. Look at the other girls. Tsk Tsk. So naive. "Well, where do you get child zappers from huh?" Honey said. Well at least she isn't naive. "Well, there is a-" "JUNHUI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " A man said/yelled at 'Junhui' honestly I don't even know anymore.

DAS ALL I HAVE I ONLY HAVE 5% OF BATTERY LEFT AND TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE, SO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER, FEEL FREE TO VOTE, COMMENT WHATEVER, AND YEAH. THANK YOU FOR READING AND BYE BYEEEEEEEES! the vid I dunno and for the young pic, its meant to kill my friend. BWI VAI! dun judge came up with the plot at 11 at nite kay!

 BWI VAI! dun judge came up with the plot at 11 at nite kay!