Chapter 18

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>>  

"Dear Pixel. Pleasent seeing you here," said Mr. Malum as he walked slowly towards me. I clenched my fists until my nails dug into my palm and it began to bleed. I laughed nervously and gulped some air.

"So you're the bunny. That makes a lot of sense," I said as I clenched my knife tighter. He chuckled and glanced over at Skyler.

"You know, Pixel. I think this young man is a pain," he said as he pointed a silver gun at Skyler. I panicked and jumped in front of him.

"Over my dead body," I snarled. I felt Skyler's hand grip onto my shoulder.

"I can pick my fights, Pix," he said as he took out the pistol from his suit jacket and aimed it at Mr. Malum. He looked at me then back at Skyler and chuckled lowly.

"My, aren't you a strong one. But, I'm afraid I gonna have to get rid of the real problem," he said while looking back at me. He aimed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. I reflected the bullet with my knife and rushed toward him. I smiled menacingly as I slashed through his shoulder and blood sprayed from the wound. He cursed and hissed as he tried to aim the gun at me. Skyler came close enough and aimed it at him.

"If you hurt her, I'll make sure you'll pay... with your life," he said darkly. I laughed insanely and pointed the knife at his neck.

"Do you really want to hurt a girl like me? Do you really want to dance with the devil?" I said as I pressed the knife deeper into his neck. He chuckled and shot Skyler in the shoulder. Skyler yelled as he was grabbing his shoulder.

"Damn him!" he hissed as blood dripped from his black suit jacket. I jammed the knife into his forearm and then plunged it into his shoulder.

"You idiot! I told you to stop messing with me!" I growled as I took out the knife and pressed it against his back. He sighed in irritation as he aimed the gun at me.

"I don't want to hurt you, but you're making it difficult for me, Pixie," he said as he pulled the trigger. I thought fast and dodge immediately. I looked over at Skyler as he was on one knee while he still spilled blood from his shoulder.

"Sky! Now!" I said as I tried to reflect a bullet with my knife but it hit my leg. I shouted in pain as blood spilled from the gunshot. I chuckled darkly and jammed the knife into his thigh. His screams of pain filling my ears with delight.

"Great! Now we're even!" I said in an unfamiliar voice. My voice turned harsh and raspy and it kinda freaked me out. I tried to think of a plan to kill him but there was only one thought in my mind.

Kill everyone.

Kyle?

Kill all of them.

I laughed insanely and excepted the thought. "With pleasure," I said with a smirk. I took out the knife from his thigh and shoved it into his chest. "You shouldn't mess with girls like me! You shouldn't have danced with the devil!" I said while cackling harshly. Skyler looked at me in concern.

"Pix... el?" he said as he stood up and slowly limped over to me. Mr. Malum looked at me with his face filled with horror and fear.

"Who are you?!" he demanded as I placed my hands on the handle of the knife. I smiled wickedly and laughed insanely louder.

"I told you. I'm Satan himself! How dare you mess with the ruler of hell?" I said while grinning widely. I felt his body trembled under me. I laughed and looked at him sadly. "I'm surprised you're still alive after a stab in the shoulder, your arm, your leg, and now your chest. Let's make this last, shall we?" I said while cackling insanely. I shoved the knife deeper into his chest and he trembled less. His breathing became softer and his eyes showed less fear in them. Then I felt a huge wave of pain wash over me. I blinked and looked down at my body.