Chapter 12

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>>  

We finally drove to our second victim and this time it was in a warehouse.

Skyler parked the car pretty far from the warehouse and sighed.

"I don't know why I get so concerned about you when it comes to killing people," he said as he rested his hand on my lap. I glared at him and scoffed.

"I can handle myself like how I handled that bullet you shot at me," I reminded as I got out of the car. Skyler laughed and rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, I totally forgot about that. How's it healing?" he said as he smiled awkwardly. I frowned and lifted up my shirt where the wound was.

"Does that answer your question?" I said as I put the shirt down. The wound healed almost completely, but I still need to wrap it with some bandages until it completely heals. I smiled at him and slammed the door shut. I jogged toward the warehouse and I hid in the shadows. I sidled on the wall as I carefully came to the entrance.

There was laughing and shouting as if they were having a party. I pulled out the gun Skyler gave me and I stepped into the entrance. Some of the men looked at me and ran toward me. I smiled and shot them one by one. When the gun ran out of bullets, I took out my knife and the taser gun. I laughed insanely as I ran past the men while slashing them in either their neck or side. I kept running until I felt a strong grip hold on my wrist. I turn around and jammed the knife straight in their forehead. I grinned as blood trickled down his forehead. 

Three men rushed toward me and were about to grab me until I tased them. I plunged my knife into their heart and their neck. Other men tried to grab me but I either tase them or stab them. I kept doing this until I saw a man cowering in the corner. I walked over him while grinning maliciously. I kneeled beside him and pointed the knife at his neck.

"Are you the only one left?" I asked as I tilted his chin up with the knife. He was shaking nonstop and he was breathing heavily.

"Y-y-yes..." he stammered. I smiled and pressed the knife deeper into his neck. But before I could do that, he immediately shouted, "Stop! I'll tell you something valuable if you let me go!" he said as he moved his body an inch from me. I frowned and tapped my foot.

"I'm listening," I said as I frowned at him. He gulped and stood up to look at me in the eyes.

"The guy that you came here to kill is going to be at a party tonight," he said with a very serious look. Then an unkind smile grew on his face. "I also called Mr. Malum and told him about a murderous girl named Pixel," he said as he chuckled deeply.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "You're probably thinking what I'm not going to say," I said with a menacing grin.

The man frowned. "You're not going to say 'How do you know my name'?" he asked as he tilted his head. I laughed wickedly.

"Hell no. I already know how you might've known. It was all over the news, you dumbass," I said as I looked at my knife while twirling it. He blinked and chuckled.

"Well, just so you know, Mr. Malum doesn't play nice with pretty girls like you," he said as he smiled. I chuckled and pointed the knife at him.

"Anything else that you want to say?" I said as I stepped closer to him.

He scowled. "Mr. Malum... you'll probably meet him at the party tonight. Watch out, princess," he said while laughing. I frowned and jammed the knife in his throat. He struggled to breathe and was gurgling blood out of his mouth.