Chapter 17

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>>   

After taking a shower and getting changed, I went straight to bed and was knocked out.

I had a dream I was in a very dark room with velvet chairs. There was a crowd and they were all wearing masks, so was I. Everyone seems to be waiting for something to happen. They all mumbled and whispered to each other.

"What's taking so long?" said one with a hawk mask.

"I want to see the performance," complained one with a dog mask.

"Is he going to use her for the performance?" asked one with a snake mask

"I hope it's exciting!" exclaimed the one with a butterfly mask.

He? Her? Performance? Am I at some play or auditorium? I looked around and then I heard a trumpet for the show to start. The murmuring and whispers stop and everyone paid attention to the front stage.

The curtains withdrew and a bright spotlight was pointing at a man in a silver suit with a bunny mask. There were four huge boxes behind him that gave a familiar aura.

"Come one, come all! Lend me your ears for this spectacular show! But first," he said as he looked around the audience. "I'll need a volunteer to continue this show!" he said as he scanned the audience once more. He made eye contact with me and pointed a finger at me.

"You there! With the black cat mask! I ask for your assistance!" he said as he back-flipped off the stage and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me on stage.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked as he put me in the spotlight. He chuckled and snapped his fingers. The boxes were pulled up and my blood ran cold.

Kyle was tied to a chair while unconscious, Skyler, my mother and my father were also tied to a chair. I trembled in fear as the bunny masked man gave me a knife.

"I want you to end them," he said with a low chuckle. I shakily grabbed the knife and slowly walked over to Kyle. For some reason, I couldn't control my body as I walked over to him.

Why can't I move my body?

I tried to open my mouth, but nothing came out. I wanted to scream, run, or kill the bunny masked man for making me do this. Tears streamed down my cheek as I put the knife up to his throat.

Kyle opened his eyes and looked at me. "P-Pixie...?" he said in a hoarse voice. "What are you doing?" he asked weakly.

I shook my head, "I don't want to hurt you..." I whispered quietly. His eyes grew wide when he saw the knife.

"You want to kill me, do you?" he said in a dark toned voice. My body froze when I heard that.

"Kyle?" I asked as I felt my hands tremble. Kyle chuckled, then he laughed loudly.

"You actually do want to kill me!" he laughed louder. He then looked at me with concern.

"You really are an idiot!"

The auditorium quaked and shook. Everyone ran toward the door in a panic. I looked back at Kyler and he was grabbing me by the throat with his black claws. Black liquid dripped from his eyes and mouth.

"YoU nEvEr LiStEn, DeAr SiStEr!" he said in a raspy, yet, creepy voice. I gasped as I struggled for air as he clogged my windpipe. I clawed at his hands as he chuckled lowly. "yOu DeSeRvE a PuNiShMeNt," he said as he threw me and I hit the chairs.

I groaned as I tried to get up and I felt his foot put me back down. "If It WeReN't FoR yOu, NoNe Of ThIs WoUlD'vE hApPeNeD!" he yelled as he pressed his foot harder into my back. I cried in pain as I heard a bone snap from my back.

"Please, stop it, Kyle!" I said as tears blurred my vision. He laughed insanely and my body stopped moving.

Kyle has jammed a black dripping sword into my back. I stopped crying and I felt my body go numb. I coughed out blood, but, it wasn't blood at all. It was the same black liquid from Kyle's mouth and eyes.

"WeLl, YoU lOoK aT! yOu'Re JuSt ThE sAmE aS mE!" he cackled as he shoved the sword deeper in my chest. I screamed as his laugh filled my ears.

Then I felt hands shaking me.

*********

"Pixel! Wake up!" I heard Skyler shout as he looked at me in concern. I stared at him and began to sob.

"W-what h-happened?" I stammered as he held me tight.

"You were crying in your sleep. I thought you were crying for something until I heard you scream," he said as he rubbed my shoulders to comfort me. I snuggled my face into his shoulder.

"It happened again. Kyle..." I whispered as I thought about the black liquid coming from his eyes and the sword in my back.

"It's okay, I'm here," he said as he rubbed my back. I sniffed and wiped my eyes with my forearm. "Will you be okay when we track down Mr. Malum?" he asked me in an uptight tone.

"Mr. Malum? Hell yeah, I'm going to be fine," I said as I smiled. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Please be okay," he said as he kissed my cheek. I grinned maliciously and nodded.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll kill that fucking pervert, even if he has the police on his side." 

**********

Later that day, Skyler and I met up with his gang.

"Alright, tell me who was the one who called me last night?" asked Skyler as he rolled up his sleeves. The whole gang looked down in shame, then one spoke out.

"Please forgive me, boss!" said a familiar voice. I narrowed my eyes at the crowd and frowned. Chicken Shit came out of the crowd and turned pale after making eye contact with me. I smiled menacingly as he shrunk back.

"I-I-I'm really s-s-sorry, m-miss psychopath," he sputtered. I took out my knife and pointed it at him.

"It's Pixel, dumbass Chicken Shit!" I snapped as he flinched. Skyler sighed and lowered my arm where the knife was.

"Do you know who asked you to make that call?" he asked as he stepped toward Chicken Shit. He looked at him sorrowfully and sighed.

"Get him, boys," he said as two men grabbed Skyler by the arms. He looked down ashamed, "Sorry, boss. But we're doing this for the money he owed us," he said as he turned his back to us and walked into the gang. I took out my knife and chuckled.

"Not so fast, Chicken Shit!" I said as I rushed after him and stabbed him in the back. He yelled in pain as blood spilled from his back and spread throughout his white tank top. The whole gang started to go after me until I stabbed them all. I laughed insanely as I ripped their chests open. I then grabbed Chicken Shit by the collar of his tank top and pulled him to my face.

"It was Malum, right?" I said with a wicked smile. He turned pale when I said his name and he had fear in his eyes.

"That's the guy..." he whispered as he spat blood in my face. I frowned and stabbed him straight in the mouth. I stood up from his dead body and turned to look at the two men who were holding Skyler.

I smiled innocently and walked over to them. "Please let go of him or you'll end up like the rest of the gang," I said as I took out my knife and pointed it at them. They hesitated and let go of Skyler.

"We've better run before-" said one of the men before he got shot in the chest. The other one looked around in horror and ran while shouting. "He's here!" then he got a shot in the head.

Skyler and I looked at the direction of where the bullet came from. Blood drained my face when I saw him in a silver suit.

"Mr. Malum."