Chapter 1

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>> 

I'm sitting in a white room while humming 'London's bridge is Falling down' over and over again. I look around while continually humming and I saw my only friend there... my shadow.

"Hey, friend." I would say with a smile as I approached my shadow.

No response.

"Is it me, or are you looking thin today?" I asked while tapping my foot.

No response.

I laughed as if my shadow said a hilarious joke. "Wow. Your jokes are always funny!" I giggled.

No response.

I nodded then grinned. "I had a dream last night. Would you like to hear?" I said while tilting my head to the corner.

No response.

I smiled brightly, "I had a dream that I killed my family! I did it over and over and over and over and over again!" I said while laughing.

Nothing.

I looked at the shadow and I looked up at the ceiling, "What plans do you have? I'm pretty much free the whole time." I said while looking at my pale bare feet.

Still nothing from my shadow.

I frowned at my shadow. "What? You wanna fight?" I said as I pretended I pushed my shadow against the wall. I smiled viciously, " 'An eye for an eye.' That's what my brother once told me!" I said as I punched my shadow.

Instead, I punched the wall.

Blood trickled down my fist and trailed down the wall. I looked at my fist and smiled.

"Isn't pain the best treatment?" I whispered to myself. I used my bloody fist to draw on the white wall when I get bored. But the 'Mean' people come in and clean the walls spotless.

First, I drew a cat-like body and drew headphones on it and then I drew a character from a game I saw when I was young. I drew Link, the triforce and a cat with headphones... getting stabbed to death from the sword Link had. Then I drew Kirby with a sword killing everyone in dreamland.

I smiled at my artwork and sighed. "One day," I said with a grin.

I imagine myself killing everyone once I get out of the asylum. Just twenty more years to go then I'm free.

I passed my birthday seventeen times and I never get a present. Those mean people are rude. The last time I had a real birthday was when I first arrived at the asylum. They threw me in this room and they laughed at me as I face-planted on the cold ground.

"Happy birthday, you freak!" said one of the men that held me down. I looked at them with cold eyes and grinned happily.

"Aw! You remember! Thanks, guys!" I said while laughing with joy. "~Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to Pixel... Happy birthday to me!~" I sang out loud while laughing at the same time.

The men that hauled me hear stared at me like I was insane. Then they looked at each other and mumbled something at each other. They finally looked at me and smirked, "Don't cause any trouble in here." they said to me the closed the door shut.

I looked at the door while surrounded by darkness. "Hope you two die in hell!" I shouted after them with a grin.

Heh, those were the days. I still remember it as clear as day. 

I then sat down in my favorite corner and hugged my knees close to me. "~Londons bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. Londons bridge is falling down,~" I sang as I looked at my now bleached hair and smiled. "~My fair lady.~" I finished singing after a loud bang on the door startled me.

"You have a visitor, Pixel. The boss wants you to put on your best behavior," one of the men said through the door. I blinked and laughed, "Why should I if no one knows I exist?" I said as I stood up and approached the door.

I heard a sigh and then the door clicked open and a blinding light shunned as the door opened wider.

A man in black clothing emerged and he looked... interesting. He wore a black fedora and a black three-buttoned suit jacket with black plain toe shoes and he also had black gloves. Basically, I would describe this man (or young man) one of the men in black series.

He took off his fedora and he also had black hair, dark eyes, and his skin pale and flawless. He smiled at me while bowing like a gentleman. Ew!

"Is your name Pixel Gates?" he asked with a smooth, yet, calm tone.

 I scoffed then folded my arms. "Yeah? Who wants to know?" I asked with a malicious grin. He looked at me more seriously than before.

"I do. Now then, how about you do some work for me?" he asked while rubbing his chin.

I looked at him and laughed insanely, "Work? For you?" I continued to laugh more. I clenched my stomach as I felt it tightened.

Work? For this guy? Whatever!

"I can get you out of here," he said calmly. I stopped and stared deadly into his dark eyes.

"Really? Alright then, what's the catch?" I asked as I planted my hands on my hips. He smiled then walked straight up to me and handed me a list of names with very few strikes through them.

"I want you to kill those people on that list," he said as he put the fedora back on his head. My body froze as soon as he said 'kill'.

I smiled viciously, "You've come to the right person."