Chapter 6

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>> 

"What do you mean I start till dawn? Don't I deserve a break?" I asked Skyler as he paced the studio back and forth.

"They're on to us. We have to work fast until the police think you disappeared or died. Something like that," he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then looked at me and smiled wearily, "Right now, you need some rest. How's that wound of yours?" he asked as he lifted up my blouse to see the bandages wrapped around the wound.

I frowned and kicked Skyler in the shin. "Who gave you permission to look under there?" I said as I pulled down my blouse. I sighed and moved a lock of hair behind my ear. "It's fine. I was checking it while you were sleeping like a girl," I smiled at him.

He finally got up from the kick, "Ha, ha. Wait, you were watching me?" he said while rubbing his shin.

I rolled my eyes, "No, I just know cause I'm psychic. Of course, I was watching you! You're sleeping on the sofa! It's not like no one will see you sleep here!" I shouted at him as I threw a cushion at him.

He smiled, "Right. Anyways, you'll be sleeping in my sister's room, 'kay?" he said as he uncuffed his sleeve. I sighed and returned a smile at him.

"Fine," I said with a grin.

As I entered his sister's room. There was pink everywhere! Pink pillows, pink sheets, pink carpet, pink shelves, pink wall painting, pink wardrobe, pink, pink, pink! Blech! I rather have white or navy blue instead of this... vomiting color!

I sighed and sat on the bed. I felt my body sink into the bed as if it has never been touched.

"How long has she been dead?" I mumbled to myself as I turned off the bedroom light. I was so tired that I didn't even care if I was wearing my blouse with jeans to go to sleep. Plus, it's been a long time since I last slept in an actual bed instead of the cold hard ground. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Sweet dreams."

*******

I dreamt myself in my house before I went to the asylum back then.

Here goes round number four hundred sixty-nine of me murdering my parents!

I looked around and I heard a shout coming from the bathroom.

"Do you think I'm a bitch! Your father thinks I'm one, what about you!?" shouted a familiar voice.

As I entered the bathroom, my heart sank at the sight of my mother drowning me when I was four years old.

"Say something! You damn mistake!" she said as she pulled my brown hair and I was out of the water.

"No! Mommy! I don't think you're one!" my four-year-old self said while sobbing and coughing at the same time.

I remember this. I actually used to have brown hair with dark brown eyes before I murdered my parents.

"What did you say! I'll-"

"Diane! Stop! What are you doing to Pixel?!" shouted a familiar gruff voice. I turned around and found my father standing in the doorway.

"This spoiled brat was the one who killed Kyle!" my mother said as she dunked my head back into the water.

My father rushed to my mother and grabbed her wrist to pull free of my hair.

"Diane! Do you want her to end up like Kyle?" he said as he aggressively slapped my mother. My mother sobbed and clutched her knees close to her chest.

"Kyle! My poor, poor child! Why?!" she sobbed louder as my dad hugged her. My four-year-old self walked over to my mother.

"Mommy? I'm sorry that big brother is gone forever," I said with tear filled eyes. My mother looked at me and pulled my hair.

"It was your fault! Now that your brother is gone, your father is dating a slut and I've been suffering through hell thanks to you!" she said as she pulled my hair harder. My four-year-old self screamed and struggled to break free from her grip.

"It wasn't me! It wasn't me!" my four-year-old self screamed and cried at the same time.

"You're the one that made Kyle do suicide! It was you! It was you!" she said as she violently grabbed my wrist and threw me out the bathroom door.

I covered my mouth at the sight of my four-year-old self suffering as my mother kicked me over and over again.

"Diane! Stop! You're going to kill her!" he said as he grabbed my mother's arms and held them behind her.

"You bitch! You did this to my Kyle! You did this to your father! You did this to me!" she yelled as she struggled to break free from my father's grip. My four-year-old self covered her ears and cried while curled in the corner.

"Big brother! Why did you leave me alone!?" my four-year-old self cried while rocking herself.

Kill them.

I flinched at those words. My four-year-old self looked around all confused. "Who said that?" she whispered.

Kill them. You could end their suffering. Just kill them. It will all be over.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Kill them.

Just do it. There's no harm in killing someone just to end their suffering.

Just do it! 

I woke up while breathing heavily. I clenched my blouse while trying to catch my breath.

It was a dream. It was just a stupid dream that the brain creates so it could make you drift into sleep.

I threw the sheets off of me and quietly opened the bedroom door. I sneaked into Skyler's room and also opened it quietly. I peeked inside and it was dark and quiet. I opened the door and sneaked my way to Skyler, who still sleeps like a girl.

"Skyler? Can I sleep with you?" I whispered.

"Hmm," he responded tiredly. I walked around his bed and tucked myself in next to him.

"Good night, Skyler," I whispered to him while his back is facing me.

He turned around and was now facing me.

"Mmmh."