Chapter 11

<<This book is for teens only. Must be older than (or) twelve to continue reading this book. Also, this book is pretty violent>>    

After getting a good night sleep, I opened the door with a crack and looked for any signs of Skyler.

Nothing.

I sighed with relief and got out of the room and turned on the TV. The news was on and they were talking about a murder that happened yesterday at the pawn shop in the sewage passageway. I smiled with delight as I thought about how I nicely cut up rat man, buff guy, and the bald guy. I sighed and turned off the TV and walked over to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

As I opened the fridge, soft lips were brushed against my neck. I turned around startled to find Skyler right behind me.

"Morn'n, Pix," he said as he yawned. He was wearing a white blouse and black jeans. I scowled at him and looked back at the fridge.

"Who told you to kiss me?" I muttered as I pulled out a carton of milk. I closed the fridge and searched the cupboards for cereal and a bowl. Skyler pulled me in a warming hug and chuckled.

"I'm gonna be honest here, I enjoyed your kiss last night," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and pulled free from him and pulled a knife out of the kitchen drawer.

"Get any closer to me and you'll regret it," I said as I tried to hide my red face from him. He stared at me and smiled.

"Fine, fine. But after you kill a few people on my revenge list today, you sleep in my room," he said with a smug grin.

Did he fall in love with me after that damn kiss?

I frowned even deeper and walked past him to get to his sister's room so I could change out of my fuzzy pink pj's. I changed into some bright blue skinny jeans and a rose color pink shirt. I came out and strapped a belt that Skyler gave me so I could tie my taser gun and the knife. I turned to look at Skyler as he was looking at his phone and glanced at me.

"You look cute, my guard dog," he said as he put the phone in his back pocket and grabbed the keys. I rolled my eyes and followed him out of the house and into the car.

********

"Alright! Right now we have Mr. Gage who owns this building and he owes me some millions of bucks after asking me and my men to guard him while making illegal drugs," he said as he put on his fedora and smiled at me.

"You up for this, Pixel?" he said as he put on his suit jacket. I sighed and looked at him with a malicious grin.

"Hell yeah," I said as I looked out the window and saw a large building with glass windows everywhere. Just looking at it got me hyped up to slaughter everyone in that building. As I was about to get out of the car, Skyler grabbed my wrist. I whipped my head around and he looked concerned.

"Pixel... please come back in one piece. Also, take this," he said as he shoved a gun in my hand. I stared at the gun and my lip curved at the ends.

"I've been trying to get my hands on this for a long time," I said as I tied the gun to my belt. I glared at him and sighed. "I fucking hate you," I mumbled and cleared my throat. "About what you said earlier... I'll... sleep in your room," I said while blushing. I hated myself for saying this to him. It made me sick!

He smiled and finally let go of my wrist. I got out of the car and slammed it shut and ran inside the tall building. 

When I got inside, it was really dark and cold and the ground was mostly covered in hard carpet. I looked around and I heard an elevator ding. Two men came out while holding guns and they were chatting with each other. I hid behind a decorative tree and waited until they passed by. I took out the taser gun and shot one of the guards and swiftly took out the knife and stabbed the other one.

I kept stabbing the guard until he stopped moving and then I looked at the other one who was paralyzed. I did a wicked smile and jammed the knife into his back. After doing that, I grabbed one of their guns and carried it with me.

After getting inside the elevator, I pressed the top floor and waited. I had a feeling someone would be waiting behind the doors when I reach the top floor, so I pointed the gun at it and when the doors open, two men looked at me and rushed after me until I shot them. I stepped through their body and I saw three men standing a few feet away from me.

"If it isn't the Tenebris's guard dog," said one man with a cigar in his mouth. He wore a blue suit and his hair was copper brown. His eyes were green and he looked about forty-fifty years old.

 I grinned menacingly. "So, people are calling me his guard dog now?" I chuckled lowly. "That's funny because I hate dogs," I said as I pointed the gun at the guard and the other gun that Skyler gave me at the other guard. The man sighed and sat down at his desk.

"Ironic, isn't it?" he said as he put his feet up on his desk. "You're his assassin, right? Well then, show me what you've got," he said as he spread his arms apart as if he was ready for me to shoot him. I laughed and pulled the trigger on both of the guns at the two guards.

They both collapsed. I walked toward the man and he stood up. I slammed my hands on his desk and smiled.

"I have a favor to ask you. I want you to scream very pleasantly so I can enjoy cutting you up," I said as I pointed the knife at him. He laughed and pulled his cigar from his mouth.

"Make me!" he said as he jammed the cigar on my neck. I hissed as I felt it burn. I grimaced at him as he made a run for it.

"Big mistake," I said as I pointed the gun at him and shot him. He fell and laid still on the ground as a puddle of blood formed around his body. I sighed as I wiped my forehead.

"There goes my fun," I went over to his body and searched his pockets for anything. I felt a lump in his suit jacket and I took out a wallet. I wanted to make sure if it was the right guy, so I opened the wallet and sighed with relief.

This is the guy.

I threw the wallet on his body and walked away from the scene.

When I finally got out, I noticed Skyler was talking on the phone. I smiled and walked over to the car, entered it, and slammed the door shut.

"Alright, whose next?" I said as I smiled at him. He looked at me in surprise and hang up his phone.

"I wish this was the last victim," he said very sadly.

I rolled my eyes, "Keep dreaming, Sky," I said as I laid back in my seat. He put the car in reverse and drove to our next victim. But before he hit the gas pedle, he looked at me.

"I really want to sleep with you again."