I immediately jumped up from my ball of sadness on the floor with a dazzling smile

"Thanks sensei! I'll see you losers later!" I said walking away quickly but Kakashi pulled me by my shirt backwards and I fell on my butt.

"What do you want from me old man?!" I groaned dusting myself off.

"What happened to your leg?" Everyone started staring at my wrapped up leg and I sweat dropped. "Training gone wrong. Can I leave?" Kakashi sighed but nodded and I smirked on my way to leave. Sadly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Wait for us Haru we'll walk with you believe it!" Naruto enthusiastically said. I slumped my shoulders but agreed anyways. I supposed my comfortable bed would have to wait a bit longer.

_______________________

So all four of us walked around in unison, individually looking down at our chunnin exam forms.

This is so exciting, if we pass we'll get to rank up in the world of ninja and hopefully do bigger missions. Hopefully the hokage will let me leave the village.

Hey, I wonder if Gaara is gonna go through the chunnin exams. Ugh what am I thinking? Of course he is! Why else would he come all the way from Suna?

As we were walking I noticed Sakura start lagging behind. I stopped as well when I saw the look of worry on her face.

Ugh I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"Hey Sakura what's wrong?" She looked at me in surprise and quickly laughed it off scratching the back of her neck.

"O-Oh nothing Haru. I'm just a bit nervous for the chunnin exams."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise "You're gonna participate?"

"I mean. . . Should I?" I shrugged but then I saw the look of insecurity flash through her features. Oh no, I'm not good at comforting people!

I placed a hand on her shoulder and awkwardly smiled. "Hey don't worry Sakura of course you can do it! We're a team..... right?"

She lightly smiled and nodded "yeah but your the other girl on this team and you're so strong. Even Naruto can beat me I feel so wea-"

"And that's why you train Sakura." I said starting to get a bit serious. "No one is born with natural talent, as a ninja, you could be born with the strongest kekkei genkai in the world. But without training, you're as weak as any academy ninja."

I walked away after that and left her to let those words sink in a little.

I see where she's coming from, I'd be insecure if I were in her position as well. She's in a team with three household names. Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki.

But hey, at least now she has motivation.

___________________

So the day passed and nothing really important happened in my case, I just went home and slept. But at night, I had woken up again.

Sleeping during the day seems to be really messing up my sleep pattern.

So I took a stroll around town, of course it was night so no one was really out.

I put my hands in my pockets and stopped once I felt a chakra presence near me.

"Who's there?" I asked secretly taking out some Kunai. Suddenly a tall man with an oversized black coat and weird hat appeared. The weirdest parts were his white eyes, no pupil.

How stupid does he think I am?

"Hey umm, Iruka. Playing dress up seems fun and all but I was kinda on a walk." The man in front of me froze and I smirked.

"What a shame. I was your student and you never realized I was a sensor type ninja."

I walked past the large man and began humming a random tune. "Haru come back here!" I twirled around facing Iruka who seemed very surprised.

"You can acknowledge identity through chakra presence, that's incredible!" I shrugged "it's not hard it's just something I know."

"Yes yes, but that's an advanced sensor type skill." I smiled a bit "cool, well it comes natural to me so yay me!" I twirled back around and yelled from behind me "later Iruka sensei!"

Then I thought back to my conversation with Sakura earlier, yikes, I told her natural talent doesn't count.

Let me rephrase that, natural talent counts, it's just wether you acknowledge its a cheat cheat or not.

_________________

Short chap! lol I consider this chapter as more of a transition chapter.
The chunnin exams are coming up!

And oooh, we got ourselves a sensor type ninja (props to Haru's great grandpa)

See y'all next chap!