38. AMY

Don't worry guys, that was not the end! We still have about 8 more chapters (including this one) before it ends! 

BTW, KARA AND AMY ARE THE SAME PERSON! If you remember from the beginning, her name is Amy Barlow and Kara is her disguise name.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion you may have had :3 

Enjoy!

...

A M Y ' S     P O V :

Dying feels like...

I honestly don't know! Because I never died. When I transformed into my old self, I didn't know the outcome. Only that I would do my best. I broke out of the hand cuffs, using their surprise as an advantage. I swung them up and hit Alpha Zander in the face, causing him to hiss and fall back. I held the hand cuffs tightly, ready to lunge at any advancing person. 

No one messes with Amy Barlow and gets away with it.

I must admit, I was getting used to the name Kara, but I still love my name Amy and I always will.

I used my witch power, sending all of the wolves to the ground. I stood tall above them. "Don't mess with Amy Barlow, or she will mess with you." I turned, only to here Zander chuckle before standing.

"Oh, is that so, pup?" Before I could react, he tugged me back, using a gloved hand to take away my silver weapon before pressing it against my neck. I struggled against him. 

For me, this was a show. For him, this was real life. I was a hybrid, which gave me the upper hand. I wanted it to seem like I died. Because if I did, I would be left alone. 

"Just kill her, Alpha," one of the warriors gasped, trying to break the spell that held him to the ground. "She isn't worth it."

With that, Zander gripped my neck tightly, and plunged a hidden dagger deep into my side. 

I threw myself, resulting in me being outside of my body. What was I going to do? I watched helplessly as it shriveled up, causing the spell to wear off and Zander and his pack members to laugh. 

I soon came face to face with a very scared looking Alpha.

Why, you might ask. Well, maybe because I was still in my human form, despite the shriveled body laying on the ground. Rachel assured me it was a decoy, something witches used to get out of tough situations. 

"Can't get rid of me that easily." 

...

Once I had disposed of the bodies and hidden my decoy deep in the trees, I continued my trek away from the Silver Crescent Pack.

I felt guilt start to eat away at me as I felt Jason's sorrow through the bond. The farther away I got from his pack, the sicker I felt. What if he thinks I'm dead? What if he doesn't want to live anymore? What if he makes Evelyn his Luna?

Wait, where did that last thought come from? Before I could ponder on it any longer, I heard rustling in the bushes. I stopped, looking in that direction. 

Rachel sounded alarmed. "We crossed into another pack's territory!"

I looked around, seeing wolves emerge from the surrounding trees. I growled, standing my ground. They returned the favor, circling around me, effectively cutting off all escape routes. What blood thirsty pack had I entered now?

The Alpha came forward, and for some reason, he seemed so familiar. "You are on Blue Moon Territory - wait, Amy?" Disbelief painted his face as he soaked in my sudden appearance on his land. "What are you doing here?"