55. Feelings

Request from FEGirl

Every time your around with Noctis, your heart always beat faster each second, and you felt that your whole world is filled with vivid colours of happiness and joy.

Even though you are the most shyest person ever, Noctis Lucis Caelum is the only person who could make you feel a normal person. He was able to open up the door to your small and timid heart and steal it away.

You wanted to tell him how much he means so much to you, but your timid side always gets in the way whenever you had a chance.

You and Noctis were watching the sunset on the balcony, you took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Noctis?" You shyly asked the prince who was hugging you from behind and holding yours hands sweetly. You love his warmth that he gives you, it made you feel safe and warm.

He hummed in response as he placed his lips on your cheeks.

You opened your mouth to let out the words you wanted to say but you soon hesitated and silently thought to yourself with doubt in your mind.

Noctis noticed your hesitation and smiled as he held you closer to him.

"Say it, I want to hear what you want to say. I don't mind if it's embarrassing, I'll still love you either way."

Those words he just said were heaven to you. He always knows how to make you feel confident whenever your timid and shy side come around.

"D-do you sometimes have this feeling when your face feels warm and your heart beats fast and feel so happy that makes you cry in happiness," you managed to say it to him, but you kind of say it quietly. You hoped that he heard you so you wouldn't say it again.

Noctis chuckled but he was admiring on how cute you are looking with your cheeks all getting flustered. He gently laid his chin on your shoulder and placed small kisses on your neck and then on your cheeks.

"Whenever I'm around you, I always feel that way. And I'm so glad that I have such a beautiful, loving girlfriend that I love so much," he whispered into your ear.

There it was again. That feeling of your heart beating becoming much faster than before but you loved it.

You smiled, "I-I love you too, Noctis."

He turned you around to face him and he slowly leaned forward towards your lips. You timidly kissed him back as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Love is a beautiful feeling, isn't it.