31. Halloween

Iris flew down the stairs as her vampire cape practically flew everywhere. You and Noctis stood by the door, waiting patiently for her to get her shoes on and ready for a night of trick or treating.

"How the hell did we end up in this situation?" Noctis frowned.

"We don't have a choice since Gladio asked us to do this for him," you sighed but deep down you were a little excited for this.

"Hey, do you think this looks good?" you asked as you adjusted the brown cat ears, bound by a clear rubber band on your head.

Noctis blushed instantly, "...You...look so cute." You gave him a smile from his sweet compliment.

Iris cheered as she jumped out the door. You and Noctis followed her out into the neighbourhood, clad in orange lights, with little pumpkins and all the sorts of spooky decorations.

Iris was in front of you and Noctis when she already at the first house to get treats.

"Hey Iris! Wait for us!" You yelled.

From the sidewalk, you and Noctis watched Iris receiving candy from the first house.

"(Y/N)! Lets trick or treat together. It'll be fun!" Iris smiled.

You chuckled softly and agreed on going with her.

"You don't have anything to put your candies in, though," Noctis said. "What are you going to use?"

"You can use this!" Iris picked out a plastic bag that got suck in a tree nearby. You took the bag and opened it, ready for business.

"Lets go!" You and cheered with Iris.

Noctis let out a frustrated sigh as they walked to the next house.

House after house, you followed Iris to doorsteps indifferently saying "trick or treat." Each time you all walked back to Noctis who is getting very inpatient and wants this to be over. You chuckled at his expression, you wrapped your arms around his neck and give a little kiss on the lips.

"Suck it up for one more hour then we go home ok," you said and Noctis growl quietly but nodded as you and Iris went to the next few houses.

~•~•~•~

It was now 10 o'clock and it's time to head back to Iris's house. You three walked down the streets and made it to her house. Iris unlocked the door and went inside very excited. You and Iris dumped your candies on the living room table and floor. Iris threw her candy in the air like a confetti and started to eat some.

You on the other hands, was at the edge of madness. Looking through your candy pile until you found one certain candy.

"Noct, open your mouth!" you giggled and before Noctis could ask you why, you suddenly popped a candy into his mouth.

Noctis chewed slowly and you waited for his reaction, "It tastes like strawberry.."

"Yep! Your favorite right?" You grinned and he nodded his head.

"hehe I'll try to look for some more, how does it taste?" you asked as you search for some more.

"Its tasty.. want some?" Noctis asked.

"Ho--" Before you could ask how you suddenly felt his lips on yours.

You could feel his smirk on his lips as he kissed you and his breath was hot but not unpleasant, his sweet lips, smooth and inviting as they shaped around your own.

It was hot and you couldn't breathe properly, your hands moved up to ball his shirt into fists at his shoulder blade. Your breath hitched as his lips toyed with yours.

You gasped, your legs shaken, your lower lip quivering as he brings his lips back onto yours and sucks it into his mouth. He rolls the muscle gently between his teeth and pulls back. The kiss deepens, as tongue's begin to battle each other for dominance.

You parted as you gasped for oxygen that only just to managed some aid in your breathlessness. Why did he have to be such a good kisser!? Your breathing pattern was so out of whack, you've probably died a million times. Seriously.

"How does it taste now?" Noctis asked but you were too distracted in the kiss that you couldn't even the time to taste the candy.

"...I.. I couldn't taste it properly.. so.. one more time.." You stuttered and Noctis smirked at you reaction.

"Sure but... you got to properly taste me this time okay?" Noctis whispered but just when he leant forward for a another round Iris coughed in unison interrupting you both.

"A-ah," You blushed bright red when you realized you had forgotten that Iris was still in the room.

"Geez (Y/N), your such a naughty girl" she teased.

"N-no its a misunderstanding!"

"Hehe ill leave you two alone then~" Iris said as she took a handful of candies and went upstairs.

"Noctis! This is all your fa--!!" You were cut short by a set of lips on yours as Noctis tried to shove his tongue into your mouth.

Noctis managed to pry your lips apart with his tongue. Noctis licked at it experimentally, swallowed the noise that emerged from your throat with a new, warm, fluttering feeling in his stomach.

The sweet taste of watermelon brought you back to reality as your lips finally parted for air.

"How did it taste?" He smirked.

"....good.." you blushed and Noctis chuckled as he pressed his forehead against yours.

"Happy Halloween, (Y/N)."

(A/N) I made an Instagram account my username is darkerleopard46 if you have Instagram please follow me ( ^ω^ )