45. Meant to be (3/5)

*Next Morning*

You were woken up by the sunlight that hit your face through the window. You fluttered your eyes as you made a tiredness moan and stood up from the bed, stretching your arms. You notice that Noctis was not in bed. You raised an eyebrow as you crawled out of bed, putting on your silky robe over your nightgown and search the area.

"Noctis?" You called.

"Yeah I'm in the bathroom," he yelled back as you walked towards to the bathroom door. You entered as the steam of hot water was all over the room. You groan as you wiped some of the steam on the mirror when suddenly felt strong arms around your waist from behind.

"Good morning my princess," Noctis said in a husky tone. You shivered from his touch and the way he is speaking. He added little kisses on your neck causing goose bumps appear all over your body. You slightly moan from it quietly hoping he didn't hear it.

"Now was that a moan I hear?" He smirked turning you around to face him. You reddened seeing him wearing only a towel as you stared to his muscles. You couldn't help yourself as you bit your bottom lip he was too hot for you.

"Um no!" You hesitated as you stared at the wall acting innocent. Noctis chuckled as gently raised your chin and leaned in to kiss your soft lips. The kiss was slow as your arms automatically wrapped around his neck. He picked you up to the sink as he roams your waist to your thighs slowly. You cupped his cheeks as your fingers stroke his soft black hair slowly.

Every time Noctis kisses you, being with you or have you in his arms feels like he is falling in love with you even more. He loves being with you every day. He hated for not being close to you even if it's for a short distant of separation he'll go crazy and gets worried instantly.

You pulled back from the kiss for air, "Noctis I have to get ready for Luna's speech." He kept giving you kisses on your neck and your jawline. You giggled bringing his lips to yours once again until you got off the sink.

He pouted a bit still have his arms around your waist, "Hmm but I don't want to let go of you." You smiled from his cuteness as you kiss his nose.

"Me too, but you need to prepare yourself to get a blessing of Leviathan so she could lend you her power," you told him which saddens you. Knowing it could be dangerous for Noctis and Luna since she needs to summon her and bless her power to Noctis. You have this terrible thought that something may turn out badly for both of them.

It frightens you if you loose both of them, more importantly, Noctis.

Noctis notice your change expression as he hugged you tightly, "I promise I'll come back to you. When this whole thing is over let's get married so we could live happily together and have a future together," he paused for a moment as he cupped your cheeks, "So please wait for me."

Those words coming out from his mouth made your heart skip a beat as you felt water in your eyes, "I will wait for you Noctis." He smiled and kissed you deep but slow. As it may be the last kiss you two will ever give until the whole trail with Leviathan is over.

~•~•~•~

A few hours later, you and Luna were waiting outside of Camelia's office. Noctis and his friends went to prepare themselves for the speech that Luna is about to come. You were looking at the paintings on the wall seeing how well design and colorful it is.