40. Winter

"Did you wait long?" You ran towards Noctis who was waiting at the gates after school.

"No," Noctis replied as he was happy to see you.

"Let's go then!" You smiled and started to walk out of the gates when you suddenly felt a soft scarf wrapped around your neck.

"Keep it on, I don't want you to get sick," Noctis sighed.

"Then what about my hands?" You giggled, expected him to hold them but instead he took off his gloves for you.

"No I didn't mean it that way, you can have them back!" You blushed but Noctis only put one glove on your hand, you looked up confused.

"Your right hand is going in here," Noctis chuckled and put your hand inside his pocket with his

"Is it warm?" He smiled.

"Y-Yeah," you blushed and snuggled beside Noctis. You then got a great idea and ran over to a pile of snow. You made a decent sized snowball and threw it towards Noctis's stomach but it instead landed right at his face.

"I'm sorry!!! I tried to aim it at your stomach.." you panicked as Noctis wiped the snow off his face.

"Oh...I'm going to make you regret what you did.." he smirked and over as he makes some snowballs. You started to run away as far as you could from Noctis, he ain't going easy on you! You turned around to see that he had already caught up to you.

You shrieked as he threw one towards you but luckily you slipped on the snow and the snowball missed. You the quickly made a snowball and threw one back aiming towards his leg when it hit his face again.

"Again?! You're really good at this aren't you?" Noctis glared.

"Noct..it wasn't on purpose...let's make peace," you tried to communicate with Noctis but he ignored you as he made a bigger snowball.

"Noctis forgive me!!!" You yelled and ran towards him. You ran until you bumped into him and both of you fell on the snow. The huge snowball that Noctis made landed on his face again. You held back your laugh and wiped the snow off his face.

"Sorry..." you chuckled and felt his face was cold.

"Your cheeks are cold!!" You shrieked and placed your hand on his cheeks, slowly melting away the coldness.

"My lips are cold too," he smirked and you giggled as you placed your lips on his, slowly warming up his lips.

"Better?" You asked.

"Hmmm....a little more," he smirked as he pulled you back and kissed you on the lips again.