52. I'm Your Eyes Now

Request from Helenthepainter

Ever since you had the accident, you became blind. You were shocked and depressed knowing you have to spent all your life in the dark and just heat your surroundings. You hated it, you felt there was no point to go on with your life.

You pushed away Noctis and the others. You didn't want them to be involve with your situation. You felt you're just a burden to them. Although they tried to contact you by the house phone, but you simply told your mom to make up excuses.

3 months has passed and you were getting more depressed. You haven't left the house in months. You thought it was no choice since you can't see anything. But your mother insist you to at least stay in the front porch and take some fresh air. At first you didn't want to but you didn't want your mother constantly telling you to go outside.

You went outside as you sat on the chairs, hearing noises from the outside. All you could hear was cars, children playing, people walking by, all sorts of things. You wished you could see again. You cried every night, praying to god that he could grant your wish.

You felt hopeless.

You started to cry and wanted to end your life. You didn't want to go through this any much longer. As you cried, you heard someone coming up the stairs of the front porch.

"(Y/N)..." you heard the voice and it felt so familiar.

"Who is that?" You asked.

"Noctis.." he answered and you felt your heart pounding uncontrollably.

"What are you doing here?" You asked. You didn't want anyone to come and feel sorry for you. That's why you pushed people you love and care away. You heard him sighed in sadness as you felt him bending down in front of you holding your hands together.

"(Y/N) I know you're going through tough times but let me help you," Noctis said tightening the grip on your hands. You were frustrated of people trying to bother you and trying to help you.

You can't take this anymore.

"Noctis I don't want you or anyone to help me! This is my problem and I don't want to burden you of helping me getting through my situation," you slightly yelled at him but deep down you wanted to cry and hug him tightly. You haven't notice how much pressure you're going through.

"(Y/N) please let me in your life. I want to help you," he whispered as he caresses your cheek softly.

You didn't know how to answer him when you started to cry. You felt the water stream down to your cheeks, you immediately covered your face as you cried out loud. Noctis immediately hugged you tightly as he lets you cry on his chest. He rubs you back slowly, comforting you and letting you to let go of your emotions you've been keeping yourself for far too long.

"I can't do this alone Noctis. I thought I could but I can't..." you said balling your eyes out.

"I know...I know..." he said still hugging you and not letting you go.

"For now on, let me be your eyes," he whispered to your ear as you nodded wiping your tears away. He then moved your chin up as he captured your lips. You were shocked at first but you soon kissed him back. After you two let go and hug each other again.

"Thank you..." you whispered.

Noctis kissed your head, "Your welcome."

A/N sorry this took so long to write.