4. Bad to Good 2/2 (Spy! Reader)

Noctis turned and a gasp escape from his mouth. The boys turned at the direction he is seeing and their faces was astonished. They saw your dagger pierced the empire on the chest and he stood there stoned, looking at the dagger with wide eyes and fell to his knees. The empire weakly grasp the handle and tried to pull it out. But it was too deep in and blood was already falling. The imperial soldiers started to attack but the boys eventually caught up with them and killed them.

Noctis was busy fighting with the boys when he didn't notice that you were in front of the lifeless empire. Iedolas was struggling to stay alive but so much blood has left his body that he couldn't see very well. But he did notice you were there.

"Heh... I knew you would go soft to that brat of a prince *coughs* I knew you were too weak to even be fit in Niflhiem," he said as he coughed out of blood. You stayed quiet looking straight into his eyes.

"I never asked to be on your side or be part of Niflhiem. You tortured me and made me turn into a weapon that you wanted and get what you want. But now it's over and you can burn in hell." As you finished saying what you wanted to say for a long time, you stood up and started to walk away when you saw Noctis looking at you a few feet away. You knew he would never forgive you or even trust you again so you started to walk towards him.

He didn't move but just stand at the spot. But then, a gunfire was heard and blood was scatter across his face. He took a glimpse at your direction and his eyes widened when he saw you looking at your hand in front of you with your blood on it. Then another gunfire was heard and it hit you once again on the back.

"(Y/N)!"

You fell to the ground as you hold your wound tightly not letting blood running out. Noctis ran towards you and hold you as he pressed your wound. He turned his head and saw Iedolas about to shoot again when Noctis summoned his weapons and strike it to Iedolas. The empire yelled in agony and then died.

Gladio, Ignis and Prompto looked at you and Noctis. They slowly walked up to you as Prompto kneeled down beside you. He hold you free hand tightly as Noctis was panicking.
"Ignis! Come on help me pick her up we need to get her to a hospital," Noctis said and Ignis nodded as he helped him carry you to the car. He gently settled you down on the back of the seat while your head is on Noctis lap and Gladio pressed your wound tightly as Ignis speed up the car.

"Don't die on me (Y/N)," Noctis said as your vision was getting blurry and then it turned black.

*In Hospital*
Noctis was walking back and forth nervously. While the others sit down looking down at the floor. Just then, the doctor came out of the room the you were in.

Noctis rushed to him same did the others, "How is (Y/N)? Is she alive?"
The doctor took off his glasses and smiled, "Yes she is alright but she needed to rest right now. She lost a lot of blood but she is going to be fine." Doctor nodded to them and left to the front desk. Noctis sighed in relief as he sat down. Gladio patted him on the shoulder and smirked. Ignis and Prompto sighed in relief as well when Noctis stood up and went in the room.

He saw you sleeping peacefully, having wires attach you from the machine and saw the stitches on the shoulder where the bullet was. He stood next to you and held your hand.

"I'm so sorry," you whispered in your sleep. Noctis stare at you with sadness knowing that you almost died to protect him. But he didn't care if you were part of Niflhiem. All he wanted from you is to stay by his side forever.

He gently lean in to your sleeping face and his lips connected to yours. He lean back and smile as he left the room so you could get better and rest. But little did he know that after he left, you gain a small smile on your face.

'Thank you, Noctis.'

The End❤️
Request from RukaFenrir12356