22. My Wish Came True!?

It was late and Noctis was finishing up his training with Gladio. Ignis and Prompto were waiting for them when Prompto had an idea. He grabbed Noctis and pulled him to go outside.

"Prompto what are you doing?" He asked as he struggled to let go.

"Make a wish." He said and Noctis gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"Make a wish," Prompto repeated as he gave a quarter to his best friend. "Once you make a wish throw the quarter to the fountain and the next day will come true," he explained.

"You know they don't usually work right," Noctis told him as he cross his arms.

Prompto pouted, "Just do it man!"

Noctis sighed and nodded as he closed his eyes. He took a minute until he opened his eyes and threw the quarter to the fountain.

"Ok I did it now can we go inside," he insists and Prompto laughed as the two of them went inside the castle. But little did they know, the quarter that Noctis threw was glowing with the water and then made a glowing star as it floats away.

~•~•~•~
*Next Morning*

"Noctis let's go visit (Y/N)!!" Prompto cheered as Noctis eats his breakfast. He didn't say much only to hear his chewing. Prompto groaned as he started to walk away.

"Fine I'll go and see if she wants to go to the movies tonight," he smirked and made Noctis choke on his food.

"Wait I'm coming!" He yelled as Prompto notice his jealousy was activated and made him chuckled.

~•~•~•~

You woke up late since you loved sleeping in on the weekends. You leaned up from your bed as you stretched your arms. Your weren't paying attention to anything since you were still half asleep. You were about to get off the bed when you couldn't feel the floor and you fell facepalmed to the floor.

"Ow! What the?" You said but you noticed your voice was high, almost like a kid. Then your pjs was very loosen and almost too big on you. You were getting really weirded out as you got up.

"Has my room gotten bigger?" You questioned yourself then tried to walk but you tripped over your unfitted pjs pants. Ok you were getting scared and probably confused. You turned your head where a big mirror was settled on your wall. You crawled to it and stood up. Your eyes widened when you saw your self....as a KID!

"What???....When???? H-how????" You were lost in words when your body was smaller now, your hair was a bit shorter and your cheeks were chubbier than your adult form.

"What the heck happened to me!!!!" Your yelled echoed making everyone in the neighbourhood or the world hear you.

~•~•~•~

Noctis and Prompto arrived at your house and your mother let them in. She told them that your in your bedroom, they both started to walk upstairs.

"(Y/N)! You awake?" Noctis asked as he opened your bedroom when he was stunned like stone. Prompto followed behind when he was also stunned like stone.

"(Y-Y/N)," Noctis hesitated when he saw you in a kid form. You look at them and blushed immediately when you notice that your boyfriend and your best friend is seeing you in this form. You ran up to your bed and covered yourself with your blanket.