Work? Night 2 or not?

Start from the beginning

"YOUR DEAD" said Robert."Robert, stop!" yelled Mia."Shut it, woman!" yelled Robert. Oh this bitch is gonna get it, I ran to Mia and kick Robert."Since your asking to get your butt kicked, I'll called the boss to call the cops" I said."What's going on here!?" asked my boss as he yell. I explain what happened.

"Get this man out of here!" yelled my boss."Piss off old man!" yelled Robert. I stop time with my magic which I was able to do and grab Robert, I put a knife to his throat as his eyes widen."Drunk as bitch, soon I'll make you pay and I'll kill you in your dreams" I said as I went back next to Mia and continue time.

Later police came and took Robert, finally. I went to the parts and services room and waited. Everyone left, I sorta went to sleep. Later I woke by someone shaking my arm."Wake up, Spring" said someone. I look and saw Freddy."What do you want?" I asked."Why are you here?" asked Freddy."I wasn't able to go the safe room, so I stayed here instead" I said.

"Okay then" said Freddy. I explain Freddy that they are getting fix tonight."Finally... but what about Mangle?" asked Foxy."I'll fix her too" I said. Then I stands up and got out of the parts and services room."Gotta go" I said."Okay, see ya Spring" said Freddy as he closed the door and leave it a bit open.

I went to the entrance and saw the manager."Hello Trap" said the manager."Hey Manager" I said as Mia tackles me."Mia!" I yelled as I pouts."Aww, I'll get off" said Mia as she giggles."That is the adorable couple I ever seen" said (Y/n)."Don't tell or I'll kill you" I said."Okay" said (Y/n) as she laughs.

               Mia pov 

I was going to the pizzeria till I met a girl, it must've been the girl Spring was talking to."Hi,do you work night shift?" I asked."Yeah, I'm (Y/n)" said (Y/n)."I'm Mia" I said."Nice to meet you, Mia" said (Y/n)."You too, right now me and Spring are fixing the originals in the parts and services room" I said."Oh okay" said (Y/n).

As we got inside, Spring was talking to the manager. I tackle Spring scaring him a bit."Mia!" he yelled as he pouts. Omg, his pouting is cute!"Aww, okay Springy" I said as I got off him and giggles."Well, I better get going, you and others have fun" said the manager as he left."Others?" I asked."The animatronics come to life" said Spring.

"Hi" said a little boy. I look down and saw a little boy."Aww, hi there" I said as he smiles."I'm Balloon Boy or BB" said BB."Okay, BB" I said."BB, what are yo- Technicians?" asked TF."Sound like I need to kick someone ass again" said Spring as we laugh."DONT YOU EVEN DARE" yelled TF."SHUT UP, YORUR CLEARLY FATTER THAN FREDDY" yelled Spring as we laugh more.

"SPRING" yelled Freddy. Uh oh, Spring is gonna be dead. Then a boy teleport next to Spring. He have blonde hair. His eyes were blank like no sign of life, he look like Freddy in human form, but brown replace with gold and hat and bow tie color was pitch black like his eyes."Hey Goldilocks" said Spring as Gold kicks him away.

"Called that again, I'll make sure your dead for sure" said Gold as he growls."Goldilocks?" asked (Y/n)."Don't ask" said Gold as he walk next to her. I swear (Y/n) and Gold are a thing or otp for life. I help Spring and I couldn't help, but giggle."Giggling over everything, Mia?" asked spring as he laugh."I can't help it!" I yelled as I giggle.

Then Gold push me on Spring causing us to fall on the ground. I was on top of Spring and was blushing, Spring have a tint of blush on his cheeks."Who's the cute couple now?" asked Gold."Really bro?" asked Spring. I never knew Gold and Spring are brother, Spring sits up and looks at me."Yes since you do that to me, I do it back to you" said Gold as he smirked.

"Fine fine, you win for once" said Spring as he stands and helps me stands up."Are we gonna fix the originals?" I asked."Being fixed is much better!" yelled Chica as I giggle. We went to the parts and services room, then we started to fix them."Thank you..." said Bonnie as he turn his head to me. 

It's sad how Bonnie is more destroyed than the others... Later after we fix them we all started to hang out with each other. Spring and TB were doing pranks on others while the others are trying to get back at them. Gold and (Y/n) were talking about what happened. Prank war ended after TF was smoking and a fire cracker exploded making him scream like a girl.

"Kings of Pranks have been announce, Spring and TB!" yelled Gold as we all laugh."Is this even night 2 or being a crazy night for all of us?" asked BB."Crazy night" we all said."Pretty much like that" said Puppet as I giggles. Then Spring pick me up and carry me bridal style."See y'all later" said Spring as we went somewhere.

We went to the safe room and talk there for a while till it was 4 am."Mia, lets go to your home, I mean it's pretty late" said Spring. He was right and I was getting tired..."Okay, Springy" I said as Speing carry me as I fell asleep. He will go insane... save him and save me... I'm caged in him, please find him said the voice... who is he? Spring will go insane?... I'll try to help I said in thought. Thank you... Mia... my love said the voice...

A/n

Don't ask why I'm making it long, I want to show you a little more in the story ;)

Remember to leave vote, comment, and follow me for more =)