Introduction

Wassup Ya'll This Is A Quick Intro On Some Of The Characters In The Story. I'm A Big Fan Of Deetranada Btw. So Follow My Fanpage On Instagram ( deetrasblock) 

 Deetranada- Real Name Is Diamond, 15 Straight out of baltimore . She's 5'2 with a attitude, shes brownskin so don't tell me otherwise and she has 3 nose rings and slaying ass weave.

Lil Key- Real name is Keon , he's 17 straight out of baltimore . His smile is beautiful , he's also bestfriends with Dee.

King Roscoe-His name is Roscoe , he's 13 from Atlanta . His bestfriend is Flau'Jae..the crown is his look, oh btw it's the king sucka!

Flau'Jae- She's 12 years old from savannah ga , her bars will be leaving you down by the water. Her best friend is King Roscoe .

Miss Mulatto-18 years old from ATL , rap game season 1 winner. She's also know as the princess of the southside.

Mani- 16 years old from LA, California . Rap Game Season Two Winner.

Nova- 16 Years Old From Reading PA, Rap Game Season 3 Winner. Clashed with Dee many times.

Lil Niqo- 17 years from San Diego California, made a hit song "Televsion Love"In 2011 at the age of 12. He also performed with Mindless Behavior in that same year.

(Excuse how ugly my writing style is for the first few chapters, I made this april of the year before I really knew how to write)