The Right Place (Established Relationship)

This is a continuation of the previous OS "Screw the Damn Party"
@KryanKonfess requested it and this is what I produced, sorry if expectations were not met 😔

Also, there may be typos and grammatical errors because I'm really tired and can't detect mistakes with a half dead brain.

I hope you like it!

**NOTE: This one starts off where "Screw the Damn Party" left off and kinda takes things from Krystle's side- although it's still written in the third person.

~~~

There was a party to attend. A party they promised to be present at. A party she actually helped to organize.

But with her legs now wrapped around her boyfriend's waist, Krystle thought that maybe, just maybe, they could skip this one

"What sort of fun are we talking about?"
She hooked her arms around his neck and pressed closer, locking her feet behind him.

He felt so good. The firm muscle and sharp angles of his body were the perfect contrast to the soft curves of hers.

"Oh you couldn't tell?"
He thrust his hip up, causing her to gasp from the sudden intimate contact with his length.

Her body clenched at the feel of him beneath her; he was all man and he made sure she knew it.

"Message clear enough for you?" His voice was deepened and hoarse- a rough combination that sent heat straight to her core.

"I might need another explanation" she joked.

But there was no time to laugh as Karan claimed her lips and slid one hand further up to grip her thigh.
The kiss started softly, filling her with a tender love, but grew harder and heavier as the tension built.

He pried her lips open with his own and ever so carefully began to explore her mouth with his tongue.

Oxygen was failing her so she pulled away after a while to catch her breath, and he used the time to lavish her neck.

He bit...he licked...he kissed...and repeated until her skin was marked with the signature of his mouth.

"Karan.....please....please" she wasn't sure what she was asking for, but she needed it.

"I know baby... I know" he rasped.

Of course he knew; he'll always know what she needs.

Tightening his hold on her, Karan began to move toward their bedroom.
With shaking fingers, Krystle made slow work of unbuttoning his shirt, stroking the exposed skin when it was opened- from chest to abs and back up.

She still marveled at how beautiful he is, both outwardly and within.
The sheer power of his body captivated her, but it was his soft heart, kind eyes, humble spirit, and the strength of his soul that made her fall in love and she held it a privilege to be loved in return by him.

The feel of soft silk under her brought her attention back to focus. They had reached the room and Karan had placed her gently on the bed.

He stood at the foot of the bed, looking rugged and sexy with his full beard and opened shirt hanging on either side of his form.
The visual before her caused her thighs to clench in dark desire.

Her skin prickled as his piercing eyes caressed the length of her body. The black number she wore was still on, but the heat of his gaze made her feel completely exposed to him.

"You're majestic " his eyes now held hers.

"Majestic? That's a new one" she said with a raised eyebrow and a teasing smile, "does that mean I'm like a unicorn?"

"Don't kill the mood" he replied, pulling her into a sitting position to rid her of the dress.
When it was off her and haphazardly thrown onto the floor, he once again laid her on her back.

"You're majestic" he parted her legs further and placed a kiss on her inner thigh.

"You're magnificent" slowly he moved to the other thigh and repeated the action.

She moaned as her body trembled under his, racked with unadulterated lust. He drove her crazy and she wanted more.

"You're damn sexy" moving up, he placed an open mouthed kiss on her stomach.

"You're absolutely beautiful" he nipped and sucked on the tender flash of her neck until another mark appeared.

With their faces now leveled he ran his thumb gently over her bottom lip, swollen from his previous kisses.
His eyes locked with hers and she almost whimpered from the intensity passing between them.

"You're mine" he growled before plunging down to capture her mouth in a deep kiss, riddled with tongue and teeth- both giving and taking, both demanding and claiming.

When their lungs begged for oxygen and they finally parted, she looked up at the beautiful man above her.

"I love you"
Her voice was soft but his heart squeezed in contentment and joy at the whispered words.

"I love you too Krystle, always and forever."

There was a party to attend...but laying there, trapped between the sheets and the love of her life, Krystle knew that she was at the right place.

~~~

I didn't write a sex scene you perves. 😬
I don't have that kind of skill. 😂
I'm a good girl 😇