Bring It On Kid (Established Relationship)

*Pic of Aman above. I just used a photo from google so I don't own it or know who it is*

~~~

"Oh you're just the handsomest thing I've ever seen!" Krystle exclaimed.

You'd think the words were meant for her very attractive, very suave, very manly companion, who also happens to be the birthday boy. But no.

Instead of raining praises down on me, she's showering my snotty ten year old cousin with all the love. Ugh. I mean, I'm Karan Tacker. The ladies love me. What's wrong with her? Why isn't she paying attention to how handsome I look tonight?
It's my night!
At this point my left foot is itching to stomp.

I cross my arms and conjure up the deadliest glare I have to shoot at my four foot five competitor. He catches my eye and.... WAIT A MINUTE. Did he just smirk at me?!? That little brat Aman smirked at me!
He knows what he's doing! And he knows I hate it!

"Krystle ji? Can I have a kiss? Right here?" He points at his right cheek and pouts in that sickly cute way.

Too bad. She's never gonna agree. I raise a smug eyebrow at him from my place behind Krystle.

"Of course! Come here you."

"WHAT?" Am I hearing right?

Krystle turned around to face me, startled.
"Karan? Why are you yelling? What's the problem?"

"The problem is that this little spoiled brat is not only getting all the attention but he's getting a kiss too! It's my birthday!"

I realize, only after I said the words, how childish I sound.

"........Karan, are you jealous? Of Aman? He's ten. And it's a kiss on the cheek. Completely innocent."

I cross my arms, "well he doesn't think so, look at him all smug and grinning".

We look back at Aman just to see him tearing up. It's fake! It has to be!

"Oh look what you've done. Come here sweetheart."

Krystle stoops down to hug him and plants her lips on his cheek. And, I kid you not, he smirks right at me! Tears completely gone.

"Oh come on!"

"Not a word from you Karan."
Great now I'm being scolded.

"Now Aman, I want you to run back to your other cousins and play. I have to go do something okay?"

"Okay Krystle ji. Bye."

Finally.
I roll my eyes as I watch him run off. Little spoiled annoying bra-

"Karan"

My eyes immediately find hers. Oh now she sees me. Well no no no. I'm too fabulous to be used when--

The shock of being suddenly pulled snapped me out of my inner monologue.
A door closes behind me and I realize we're in the laundry room of my house.

"Whaa--"

"I told Aman that I have something to do."