Screw the Damn Party (Established Relationship)

So this one was inspired by Serah (@kryanvirikaluv) on twitter. I know I didn't do this justice Hun, and idk if you were planning to write it, but I had a strong urge to bring it to life.
....Also, I changed up some aspects.
I hope it's okay.

~~~
The night was exceptionally magnificent today. The city lights sparkled like a thousand fairies, and the darkening sky echoed with the remnants of the day's light.

Standing in front of his living room window, Karan breathed in contentment just staring at the night's beauty.
He was waiting for his girlfriend to finish getting ready so that they could leave for a private party. But honestly speaking, he didn't want to go; he wanted to stay in and peacefully watch the stars through his window forever.

Not that he didn't usually have a great time with his friends, but tonight he just wanted the stars and his woman.

"Karan"
And there she is. Karan turned around at the sound of his name and his breath caught. She looked absolutely radiant leaning up against the kitchen bar.

"Krys....I- you're.....umm....are you-"
He stopped talking. Obviously words were failing him.

She smirked and lifted a leg up, revealing soft, glowing skin that was just begging to be caressed by his hands.

"Cat got your tongue?"

His eyes drifted away from her exposed leg back to her eyes where the theme of the night was smugness.
She was doing this on purpose.

He narrowed his eyes and leaned against the window now behind him.

"Very funny. I seem to recall you tripping over your feet every time I put a suit on".
The smirk left her face and found its way on his lips.

"This isn't about me. It's about you fumbling for words because of how gorgeous I am" she playfully flipped her hair over one shoulder and gave her lower lip a small bite.

Shit.

Well they can say goodbye to going out tonight. He's got better plans now.

Standing straight he locked eyes with her and started moving forward.

"Damn right you are"
Step

"What?"

"Absolutely sexy"
Closer

"Okaaay?"

"Impossibly breathtaking"
Closer

"What are you doing Karan. What's that smile for."

"Infinitely beautiful"
He was pressed against her now, trapping her in with his hands on the bar top. Their breaths mingled and he could see the expanding of her pupils. Lock and Key.

Bending down towards her left ear Karan whispered "We're not going" before catching the soft skin of her ear lobe between his teeth.

The movement of her chest beneath his became more erratic as she tilted her head to the side, to grant him more access.

"What? We have to" the words barely came out as a whisper.

He moved his lips down and gently kissed the skin below her ear.

"We'll have much more fun at home, don't you think?"
Karan grabbed one leg and wrapped it around his waist, hiking her up his body, then did the same with the other. This was possibly the only time he'd ever thank her for wearing a dress with a slit.

He looked into her eyes and saw the desire and surrender; she wanted this too.

Screw the damn party. He's got his woman in his arms and she's got the stars in her eyes and it's all he wanted in the first place.

The night was exceptionally magnificent today, but only she could take his breath away.