Whose? (Established Relatinship)

This one was inspired by a tweet from @_Urjita (Kryan FL). A screenshot is in the photo section. I have more ideas concerning Krystle and shirtless Tacker, so you might see some more later on. But this is my first attempt. Hope you like it.

~~~
That body. She would never get tired of it. The perfect sculpture, chiseled and sharpened in all the right places, planes and dips and so much muscle. She loves Karan's soul and mind with all her heart, no matter his physical appearance, she would still be attracted to him in every way, but damn her if she didn't admit it was a bonus. They haven't been greatly physical in their relationship yet, but she could still visually appreciate what was there.
The only downside to his impeccable appearance was the attention he received. Don't get her wrong, she isn't an unreasonably jealous girl, the industry they worked in would destroy her if she was; romancing fellow actors on screen was part of the job description and hyperactive fan girls were a package deal with the spotlight. But something about Karan's body being on display for non work related reasons in front of women that had no regard for her presence rubbed her the wrong way.

~~~
They were on a weekend vacation at a local hotel and had decided to hit the pool. The minute they stepped out she could feel the stares. The vast majority being female and directed at her boyfriend, not that people knew that particular detail. When he pulled off his shirt to take a swim, the blatant ogling of his body increased. It moved on to winks and sly smiles, flirty greetings, and worse, touching. One girl deliberately swam close to him and brushed herself on him, gripping his forearm while she voiced her apology, although she didn't sound sorry at all. Krystle could tell that he was uncomfortable with this level of non platonic attention, and she also knew that their relationship was a secret so she couldn't fault the ladies, but she was a woman who's marked territory was being ravished right in front of her. She was right there! They walked in closely side by side. Couldn't some of them at least put two and two together. Honestly, no one could blame her for huffing rather indignantly and stomping her way back to their hotel room.

~~~
He followed her, she knew he did. Had heard his foot steps behind her, so she wasn't surprised when right after she shut the room door, it was opened and closed again.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"You did nothing wrong" she made her way toward the bathroom to dry her hair.

He followed again, he would always follow.

"Then don't be mad at me" he took the towel out of her hands, tossed it aside, and grabbed her hands between his.

"I'm not mad just........"

"Jealous" the smug look on his face was a bold difference from his concerned expression before.

"Stop smirking. I'm not jealous" she struggled to get her hands out of his grip and move away but failed.

"It's okay to be jealous Krystle. I mean look at all this," he gestured playfully down his body with his eyes before locking them with hers again, "everyone wants a piece."

"But it's mine." As if her immediate response wasn't embarrassing enough, her hands finally pulled out of his and one unconsciously ran down the length of his front, settling on this abs.

She heard the hitch of his breath and the quickening of his breathing, but the only thing that registered in her mind was the heat burning her face and moving rapidly down her neck.
She made a move to remove her hand from his skin and step away- this was new for them, she didn't want to overstep any boundaries- but he took a step forward, trapping her against the sink counter, and held her wrist in place, pressing her hand harder against his body.
He held her eyes in a heated gaze, fire burning behind his iris, setting her body aflame.

"You're damn right it is. And don't forget it" he guided her hands back up to his chest, allowing her fingers to move lightly over his skin, " this is yours, only yours to touch, only yours to hold, only yours to have. Every last inch of it. Especially here", he moved her hand to settle on his left breast, right over his heart.

Breathing was becoming difficult and her heart was beating a rapid and unsteady rhythm throughout her body, but she eventually calmed herself down enough to take control of her own hand and move it gently over his heated skin.

Her eyes broke contact with his as she tracked her movement. First across his chest, then slowly down his stomach, making sure to outline each ab as she went, further down until she reached the v of his pelvis, lingering for a while, and finally back up, to the column of his neck then into his hair. The tightening of muscles beneath her finger tips was a feeling she wanted to experience again, as soon as possible.
But for now she had another mission.

She locked eyes with him again, and the raw need reflected in them sent a chill down her spine. Tightening her grip on his hair, she brought his head down, closer to her, until their lips were an inch apart, unsteady breaths mixing together.

"Mine" the word barely left her body before he took hold of her waist, lifted her onto the counter, and crashed his mouth on hers.

The kiss was fast and deep. Both struggling to dominate, both fighting to pour everything out into each other.
Eventually though, Karan took charge of her mouth, commanding her lips and drawing sounds from the deepest parts of her. He pulled and sucked and nibbled until they both couldn't breathe, separating them with a final tug at her bottom lip.

"You should get jealous more often" the playful teasing helped her to catch her bearings.

"I wasn't jealous, okay. Like you said," she wrapped her legs around his hips and tugged him forward, "only mine."