Sick in your Company (Established relationship)

"Ahh...ahhhhchoooooo" Krystle's brain shook with the magnitude of that sneeze, which only served to amplify the throbbing in her head. She hated being sick.

"Take the rest of the day off", she turned around to see the concerned face of her director, "we'll shoot scenes that you wouldn't be needed in for the time being, you just go home and take some rest before you get worse." Usually she'd object to something like that, but she felt awful today and knew that working any longer would do no good.

"Achcha theek hai. Thank you sir. I'll be back tomorrow for sure."

As her driver pulled out of the set parking lot all she could think of was how she'd be alone at home in her miserable state. Whenever she was sick her mom or dad used to nurse her back to health. She'd become accustomed to having someone with her during these times. But as luck would have it, both her parents were not away. She thought to call Karan but he was busy working on his Bollywood debut. Knowing how important that was to him, she'll be damned if she interrupted him for something as trivial as her need for company when sick. She supported him too much to do that.
Just before she decided to give up and accept the added misery of being alone, the face of another person popped up in her mind. She knew they'd be home at this time. Pulling out her phone she punched in the digits of their house number as fast as she could.

"Hello?"

"Hiiiii, can I pretty please come over? I'm sick and I don't want to be alone. Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse." She didn't realize that her face had contorted into her famous puppy face pout.

"You're sick? Since when? How bad is it? Come over I'll make you something to eat in the mean time. Do you have water to drink? Tell the driver not to drive too fast, it might make you nauseous."
Trying to keep up with the fast rambling was making her head pound slightly more, but she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as a bust of affection exploded in her.

"Thank you sooo much. I'm on my way. Love you."

" Love you too. Be safe okay, try to take a nap on the way if you can."
After the call was cut she told the driver her change in route and took that suggested nap.

"Mam we're here..... Mam.... Miss Kryslte."

"Huh?" Getting up, Kryslte noted that her throat was dried out and her fever had risen, but the throbbing in her head had decreased immensely.

"Oh we're here, thank you so much Ajay. Oh and you can take the rest of the day off, I'll probably get a ride home." The words came out hoarsely and her throat burned in objection to being worked so much.

"Thank you mam and I hope you get better soon."

~~~~
One knock was all it took for the door to be pried open.
"You're finally here come inside." Kryslte didn't have a chance to make a move on her own when a hand pulled her inside.

"Oh you're burning up, did you get a chance to sleep. Here lie down I'll get you some soup." Before she could even register the words, Kryslte was already reclined on the couch with a blanket thrown over her, she also had no idea where her purse had gone and could already hear the soup being poured in the kitchen. Once again the jumbled concern had her smiling.

"Eat, I'll go get you some medicine."
Picking up the bowl and spoon set before her she grinned cheekily.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

"Don't flatter me you'll make me blush." The dry sarcastic response made her laugh out loud. Contentment washed over her; she was sick, her throat was sore, her head was pulsing, the heat of her skin felt uncomfortable, and she couldn't even breathe properly out her nose, but she was happy.