Can't Stop Staring

This one is not really a story/ scene. So you can choose if they're in a relationship yet or not. It's in Karan's POV and it's really short so sorry about that.

~~~~~
She's a sight to behold.
Her beauty comes from something much deeper than her skin. It's in her heart and in her mind. It's in her kindness and intelligence. How she cares for others without cause. How she's so filled with genuine joy that when you're around her you forget about the weight of the world. How she struggles through her own sorrows and pains and burdens yet still loves life no less. It's in her quick wit and clever responses. In the way she knows everything without knowing most things.
In her love, her compassion, her kindness, her patience, her happiness, her wisdom, her soul. That's where her beauty lies.
Outwardly she's just as gorgeous. A beautiful woman she is, but her smile shines because of her heart, and her eyes bewitch because of the depth of emotions and knowledge pooling within them.
Her skin glows brighter than the sun; not even the brightest star an hold a torch to her light.

Because she's human she's not perfect, at least not it the absolute sense of the word. Her short comings make her who she is just as much as anything else, but they're not flaws, never flaws. For even if she's scarred and afraid, even if she gets prideful and stubborn, even if she trusts too much or not at all, she's her. She's the one you fell in love with; a woman so imperfectly perfect. You love her not in spite of anything, but because of everything.

She's a sight to behold and you can't stop staring.