18: Come Round Soon

Warnings of gore, violence, and sexual assault. Btw, [s/c] means skin color.

LONG CHAPTER. Dedicated to BlueSapphireRose07.

---

EIGHTEEN â Come Round Soon

As you made your way onto your room, you couldn't help but admire the place where he was staying. Not only was the outside and the foyer were impressive; the corridors were, too. The walls had a darker paint on them. Paintings hung around of more women in classy dresses. There were also sculptures made out of marble and ornaments like vases standing tall on their own marble pedestals. The floors were carpeted with a dashing crimson red color.

After a while, you finally reached your room, where he instructed you. There was a note stuck on the front door, bearing your name on it. As you reached for the golden doorknob, you counted to three. You closed your eyes and opened the door. You quickly entered and slammed the door shut without opening your eyes. You counted to three under your breath before you slowly opened your eyes.

The room where you are to stay was really wide â around three to four times larger than your old room, and you thought that your room was already fine and spacey enough. The queen-sized bed was on your right, and that your clothes and bathing materials were already laid down there. You had a few dressers which already had some fancy clothes in them. There were also two more doors for the bathroom and the closet, at the left and right sides of the room. There was a huge mirror, a study table, a huge shelf full of old books in that room, too. There was only one huge window in the room, covered by dark, thick curtains.

You took the whole pile where you saw the towels and proceeded in the bathroom. You prepared everything before you went in the shower booth, turning it on as the warm water trickled down on you.

You took the shampoo bottle and placed a bit on your head, scrubbing it between your palms before applying it into your [h/c] hair.

As you washed your hair, you couldn't help but have this weird feeling around you. You tried to ignore it, as you thought it was one of those moments where you think something supernatural, like a ghost, was behind you when you have your eyes closed. You forced your eyes shut as you could feel that it wasn't going away. You tried to hum a little something to remove that eerie feeling yet it was still there.

You stopped for a while, and tried to open your eyes, only to find out that the suds of the shampoo were irritating your eyes. You cleared them up, frantically trying to let your eyes open. You successfully did it, finding out if some sick freak from Leviâs house (or Levi himself) was sneaking up on you while you were showering. As expected, you found nothing. You mentally punished yourself and continued to bathe.

You closed your eyes once more as the suds were running down your face. You hummed a bit as you showered. That strange feeling of being observed was back. You looked up and there was no one. You turned into another direction and continued to your own business, still sensing that feeling; yet it was stronger than before.

You breathed out, annoyed by yourself, thinking that you were ridiculous for attempting to look up. You knew that there will be nothing out there when you open your eyes. Nothing was there before, and there is nothing there right now, you recited over and over again.

You heard something a bottle outside the shower booth fall down, making you look to the direction. You opened you eyes, and saw a woman clad in black onto the direction you were looking at. She looked up at you with eyes that could kill. Her hands were on her side. You froze on the sport as she clutched her hands together. She revealed a knife from its casing â the lustrous metal shining through the light. She played around it a bit before she raised her arm with the knife, aiming for your head.