12: Warmth

Dedicated to YumikoxLove for making me feel special as a writer, and as a friend... Thanks so much. Since you made me feel flattered so much, have a fluffy chapter.

And I am so sorry for not updating. I hope you can forgive me! And I just hope that I could have more push to do this better. 'Cause seriously, someone really offended me as a writer and artist and it's bumming me out.

ANYWAY, hope you enjoy this chapter!~

---

TWELVE - Warmth

A few minutes later, a group of men clad in black went to the scene of the crime. They worked swiftly— immediately placing yellow tape around the door of the meeting room. A few of them tried to talk to Mikasa, but she pushed them all away. They were resulted to use force, but she fought back a few times, knocking some of them unconscious. With the help of Mr. Smith, and his ridiculous amount of strength that you never even knew, they were able to maintain Mikasa, and placed her in a strait jacket. She struggled, kicking some of them away and wiggled back to Eren’s dead body.

Backup came and proceeded to contain the deranged raven-haired girl. After a few moments of struggling, they were able to bring her downstairs and to the ambulance that will bring her to the hospital.

Because of that incident, around five men were injured, injuries varying from light bruises to fractured bones. Mr. Smith got away with the least injury with a light bruise on his face when Mikasa attempted to punch him.

Eren’s body was then recovered and the crime scene was investigated. The professional autopsy said that he was tortured before he was killed. It was seen that he had bruises all around, meaning that he must have been beaten up. There might also be a possibility that he had fought back before he was killed. His fingers were cut off before he was slit in the neck. The killer used a saw with a rusty blade to cut off his fingers one by one. After that, the killer cut off his genitalia, and slit his neck with a different object, which was a stainless steel knife. Cigarette marks were also seen all over, and that there were two different brands again.

It was seen that there were marks on his wrists and legs, meaning he may be constrained when he was being tortured and killed. There have been questions of his position, because his arms, legs, and head were almost equidistant to each other. It could never have been coincidental, as if the killer was relaying a message. This has confused the investigators more.

The rusty saw, knife, and the cigarettes were not seen in the crime scene. The killer has cleaned all evidences of who he might be. The motive was also unknown. The star shape that he was forming led to some cults. It was impossible, since he didn’t join any cults from his past, according to family and friends. The browser history and the files in his computer say the same thing.

After a few days of examination, Mikasa Ackerman was placed into an asylum a few towns away from the place you were in. Eren and Mikasa’s parents were called from Germany and were requested to come back. Carla Yeager, the mother, almost went insane when she heard of what happened to his son. She too, was requested for stress debriefing.

You, on the other hand, was once again helpless on everything that has happened. You fell on your knees as you saw them constrain Mikasa with a strait jacket. Tears started falling down your face when she attempted to get away from them and go to Eren’s side. You continued to cry when backup came and forced her to get away from Eren. Your vision continued to blur when you felt someone pat your back.