13: Evidence

Dedicated to MadelineAbadeer, one of the readers who would comment and vote a lot. Thanks so much QwQ

Note that it might get a bit confusing, because things start getting revealed here. If you don't get it, please comment. I would help you understand. Don't be shy, I don't bite QwQ

Anyways, enjoy~

---

THIRTEEN – Evidence

“Say what?” you half-consciously said.

You didn’t know if it was because you were still sleeping or because Mikasa threw you and boggled your head; you were just utterly confused. You don’t know if you heard that right or if your mind processed the wrong information.

“Do I have to repeat myself to you?” Levi snapped, going back to his usual annoyed tone.

“I want you…” he said, poking your forehead when he said the word you, making you fall aback a bit.

“… to live…” he made his fingers intersect with each other at its tip, making a triangular shape.

“… with ME,” and then he pointed at his face.

“Levi…” that was the only thing you could say. You secretly pinched yourself if you were dreaming even though Levi confirmed that by poking you with little force on the forehead, with you feeling it. You immediately closed your lips shut when you were about to yelp. Yep, you were awake.

Levi continued to eye at your movements. You sighed.

“Why so sudden, though?” you finally said, looking at him in the eye.

“I want you safe; that’s all. I can’t entrust you to anyone anymore,” Levi stated.

“But, Levi…” you whispered. Yes, you wanted to be with him yet the thought of doing that seemed unholy to you.

“Look, do I have to piss myself trying to explain everything to you?” Levi said, the volume of his voice getting louder.

“I…” That was the only thing you could say.

You knew that Levi was about to a tongue lashing about him protecting you that involved him pissing over it when both of you heard the door crack. Both of you focused your attention there, looking at the direction of the sound. Levi’s aura spiked up into something a bit violent. His eyes tell you that he could kill anyone right now.

The door slowly, fully swung open and was closed after. Levi took the paring knife that was on your bedside without averting his gaze. Both of you heard steps, and both of you stood still. It was too quiet, you thought. It really seemed like another gushing of blood was about to happen.

Then, you could feel that the third presence was already directly behind the curtains. It revealed its fingers; it was strong and you could see that it seemed rough and it had scars. It seemed that it belonged to a man. You could feel the immediate gush of bloodlust from Levi, instantly terrifying you.

A gush of wind was felt.

“Goddammit, Erwin,” Levi said with his normal stoic voice, but you could feel that he was angry. “Care to knock and tell us that you’re the tall, blonde History teacher who seems who appears to almost anywhere I am…”

“I apologize for that…” Erwin said, standing straight. “If you don’t mind, could I have a word with Ms. [last name]. It’s an urgent matter and I need privacy.” He then eyed on Levi.