14: Separated

Dedicated to fianna2452. Is also one of the readers who comment and vote a lot. Thanks so much and I hope you won't kill me for the current chapter.

And yes, I would be dedicating more from now on. Since this thing would be finished a bit soon, I would just be dedicating the rest of the top readers/voters/commenters on the previous, undedicated chapters. I also would want you to know that for the silent readers, I also love you. I know you're there considering the amount of reads I have. And for the mobile readers, I also love you. I myself uses the mobile app for easier track, etc. and yeah... In a nutshell, I love all my readers, no matter what kind of Wattpad-er (?) you are.

Enough of this, (I will continued my feelings later) Time for the next chapter! Yay! (Please don't kill me) And time to continue the next one, I suppose XD

---

FOURTEEN - Separated

“Hey.”

You clutched the fabric that was placed in front of your hand. You held unto it as if your life depended on it. You cried on the same fabric. It was nice, really. It was warm and it gave out a really nice rhythm.

Dub dub. Dub dub.

“Hey…”

You looked up. Despite your vision being blurry, you could see that you were clutching his polo shirt. You pulled it to your direction so hard that it unbuttoned the first few buttons, revealing a part of his chest.

Shut up…” That was the first thing that you could say. “Y-you have n-no idea… what happened there…” You were stuttering, while tears were still falling down your face.

The bitch you are, you didn’t care. It made you feel good. You may have looked your worst because you were crying. You were in the most uncomfortable position – your legs were in knots, and that your back was arched. But you felt good.

It was then when you felt him inch his head closer, and whispered to your ear, “I may or I may not see what happened but Jesus, please stop crying. Whatever you saw there, don’t worry about it. I’m here. No need to be afraid.”

“Hey, [name]…”

You then placed your arms around him, crying harder. You couldn’t see anything anymore, so you closed your eyes and let your greasy tears flow. You felt him nudge, and you could feel that the arms were moving, sending shocks through your sides. You got that tingly feeling when he placed his arms on your waist. It was weird, but then it felt good.

“…I rushed in here, because I felt so damned worried. I’m just thankful you’re safe,” he said, his hands moving to caress the strands of your hair. You continued to lull into sleep…

But then, something woke your senses up.

It was the smell of blood. It came from his hands.

“[name]!” a male voice shouted, almost ringing your ears. You came back from your own reverie, seeing the face of Connie. His hand was on your shoulder, and that you noticed that the class was somewhat divided. Each group formed chairs equal to the number of their members into a circle, and you were on your own group, facing Connie and a few other members that you only knew by their first names.  You looked at them, and saw that the whole class was staring at your direction.