The End. Part 2 - FINAL CHAPTER

Sorry for the wait. I got carried away with my own life and school. I honestly don't know when I'll start the sequel but I will let you know! It will hopefully be soon! But senior year is the hardest year and it might wait till after I graduate. Anyways, thank you for reading this and sticking by when I disappear for a month or longer!

Austin POV

It isn't long after that when Taylor and Bailee walk in. "Can we have some privacy please?" Taylor asks.

"Taylor, I have something I need to tell you."

"Save it. What the hell was that? I get that you hate his guts for what he did to me but seriously Austin?" Taylor yells and I have to admit she's adorable getting all angry at me.

"He deserves it Taylor! Everything he gets, he deserves. He's a no good piece of shit who deserves to swim with the lowest scums of the earth."

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "He might deserve it but karma will get him back far worse than you ever could. That was stupid, immature and you need to leave. My dad is pissed and wants to murder you and Drew."

"Are you serious? Taylor don't do this."

"Leave Austin. Thanks for coming. Now please leave before my dad comes in here and kills you." Taylor says, her face going hard and her body becoming rigid.

"I love you." I whisper.

"What?"

"I love you with all my heart. I can't stop thinking about you Taylor. I haven't stopped thinking about you since you came back. That night in Florida was the best night of my life. Don't try to tell me that you didn't feel it too. We were made for each other and you know it-"

"Stop! Just stop Austin!"

"Don't do this Taylor. Admit it. Say that you love me."

"I cant. I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that nothing is wrong. I can't be with you Austin. Don't you see? Can't you get that?" Taylor says her eyes filling with tears. "I love you with all my heart but I can't do this."
She takes off upstairs and I stay there till Alex comes in and says its time to go.

"Hey come here. I'm sorry for the way she acted. She'll come around. Just give her some space." Bailee says hugging me.

I nod. "Tell her I said congratulations on graduating." I leave and head to the car.

The car ride to Alex's is long and quiet. No one makes a peep.

Once we get back, I grab my car keys and leave, hoping that it'll clear my head.

Did she really mean that? It doesn't make sense to me. None of this at all makes sense to me. What does she mean when she said that she can't do this? I don't understand.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around the thought of her not being next to me through everything.

She's the one I want to wake up next to, the one I want to watch grow old. Why can't she admit that she knows that we were made for each other?
I realize that I left my phone at Alex's and turn around, heading for Taylor's house. I won't leave till she hears me out.

I'm not letting her slip through my fingers this time. Even if I have to propose and promise myself to her, I will.

I want her and only her and I will do anything and everything to prove that to her. I won't hurt her, I won't do anything that I've done in the past.
I was dumb back then but I've learned and grown from my mistakes.

What would I tell her dad?
"Um hey Mr. Kingsley. Yeah, I'm great. How are you? That's good. Um I'm actually here to ask for your daughters hand in marriage. Please don't murder me."

I'm sure that would totally not work.

Oh god, I turn onto her street and the butterflies in my stomach intensifies.

I park out on the street and notice her dads car gone which I took as a good sign.

Taylor's mustang was still in the driveway and so was Bailee's car so that meant everyone but her dad was home.

I knock on the door and feel like running away and hiding. What had I gotten myself into?

It's too late to turn around now. Footsteps are approaching the door....
Ebony opens the door. "Austin! What a surprise... What's up?"

"I came to talk to Taylor. Can I see her?" I ask.

Ebony bites her lip. "Uh I don't think that's a good idea. You see Austin um."

"What?" My stomach starts to churn imagining the worst.

"Oh god, they're going to kill me.."

"Who?! Please tell me!"

"Sissy who's at the door?" Ebony's little brother asks and she quickly tells him to go watch tv before pulling the door shut.

"Taylor's gone."

"Gone? What do you mean gone?"

"Her dad and Bailee are dropping her off at the airport as we speak. Don't try to stop her. Her flight left 5 minutes ago. And I can't tell you where she's going because even I don't know that. All I know is that she's going on vacation with her grandparents for a week as a graduation gift and she's having all her stuff shipped to her new condo while she's on vacation. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back inside and take care of my baby and little bro. I'm sorry you had to find out like this Austin."

She was gone? Just like that? No goodbye?

My legs give out and I collapse onto her front porch, the tears falling freely.

I'd lost her.