First day.

Taylor POV

The skies were clear, the sun was shining and it was suppose to be in the 90s today. Perfect first day weather. Or should I say perfect revenge weather.

I mean ya never know what could happen.

'Bailee hurry up. I don't want to be late on my first day back.' I yell from my bed. I woke up at 5 and was ready by 6:15. Bailee however didn't wake up till about 5:47 and was rushing to do her hair and make up.

'I can get a ride from Alex ya know. Zach lives over here and he's use to picking Austin up anyways so it wouldn't be any different.' Bailee calls, hopefully.

'Maybe tomorrow he can pick you up.'

'I'm done. I'll do my makeup in 1st.'

Bailee walks out her hair curled with her bangs doing the waterfall braid. A classic style she always did no matter what.

'Why do we have to leave early? School doesn't start till 7:30 and it's only 6:56. Oh never mind don't answer.' Bailee laughs. 'I can't wait for Friday. Football game say whaa.'

XXXXX

'Look at miss Bailee wailee looking all dressed up.' Robert calls walking up to us with Alex, Zach and Tyler following him. No Austin? 'Are those donuts?'

I nod and offer them a box and a bag full of orange juice. 'These boxes are for the cheerleaders so back off tilly willy Tyler.'

'Hey bitch.' Chloe says, hip bumping me. 'Ready to see what Riley is like at 7 in the morning?'

'Hell no but it's cheer. How bad can it be?'

XXXXXX

Riley wanted us to practice but Abby, our cheer coach told her that we would practice tomorrow and that she should just relax and enjoy the first day of school.

'Now girls, I know I've mentioned this a couple of times but its time to nominate who you think should be captain of your squad. You can't nominate yourself. So go.'

'I nominate Taylor!' Bailee shouts, scaring me.

'I second that.' Sarah says. 'Me too.' Mia calls.

'Alright, Taylor for varsity captain. Anyone else?'

'I nominate Riley.' Lindy says.

'I nominate Bailee.' I say. I wasn't in this alone. 'Me too.' Ebony says.

I bet you can guess who didn't have anyone nominate her.

Riley's face turns a shade of red I'd never seen before then and she looks like she's going to strangle me.

'We'll announce the captains on Friday at the pep rally. Looks like class is over. Have a good first day.'

I grab my bag and check myself over before leaving the dance room.

Jaxie, my freshmen little sister waiting for me. 'Do you know where room 224 is? On the first or second floor?'

'You know if you wanted me to walk you to class, you could of just said so.' I say looping my arm through hers.

'I never said-'

'Shh, yes you did. Come on. My class is by it anyways.'

'Hey Taylor if I was on varsity I'd vote for you. I can't stand Riley.' Ariel, a freshman says, walking beside us. 'Everyone would actually.'

I laugh. 'Well thanks, I think. I hope I get it. Or at least Bailee does.'

'Omg, Drew White is totally checking you out.' Jaxie whispers excitedly. 'Don't look. He's behind us. Omg, your so lucky. He is so hot AND COMING OVER HERE! Bye!'