The End part 1!(:

Hey everyone! This is part one of the final chapter! Thank you so much for reading and voting! Y'all make my days better! I will try to update by tonight and tomorrow at the latest and then I'll start the sequel!!
Much love, Alyssa! <3

Taylor POV

I wipe the last of my tears away and look out the window.

We'd left the cemetery about 5 minutes ago and were now on our way home to get ready for the party. It was a small party.
Only 25 people were invited.

My eyes hurt from all the crying and I was positive my make up was ruined.
I had the biggest headache right now and it only seemed to be getting worse.
I just hoped tonight went okay.

Austin POV

"Yo Austin, you ready to go?" Alex calls from the bedroom.
I take one last look in the mirror before grabbing my phone and shutting the light off.
I was nervous and I don't know why.
Maybe because I clearly wasn't over Taylor and she was so damn confusing.

Tonight was the night.

The night I confronted her and found out the truth.

I had butterflies in my stomach and I wasn't even sure why. Sure I was nervous but I wasn't that nervous.
Okay, so that's a total lie. If Taylor admitted to still having feelings for me, I wasn't letting her go. I did it at the beginning of the school year and in Florida and it wasn't happening again.
I wanted her for the rest of my life, if she would have me. And I was praying she would.

We arrive at Taylor's and find her driveway and street filled with cars.

"We'll at least we arrive in style." Robert says, laughing.

I don't recognize a single car here besides Taylor's. I wonder who she all invited.

"Hey I thought y'all would never show. It's just a tad bit awkward inside." Bailee says, walking out to greet us.

"Is that because we are the party?" Robert asks.

"No." Bailee says, hesitantly. "Drew crashed it."

She looks over at me as she says it and waits to see what I'll do.
"Austin don't do anything stupid please."

"I won't. Everything that happens to him, he deserves so.." I say.

"You! You're the reason Taylor and I broke up!" Drew yells coming out the front door and walks over to me. "If it weren't for you whisking her off to Florida for spring break, we'd still be together."

"That was all her Drew. I had nothing to do with her breaking things off. I'm sorry if you think that I did." I say calmly. I didn't want to start any drama here today. "Now if you excuse me, I have to get inside and see Taylor."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Drew says.

"Drew are you fucking serious right now? Fucking leave before I call the cops!" Taylor yells coming outside.
I start to walk inside when Drew grabs my arm and jerks me back before punching me square in the jaw.
"Oh my god stop it Drew! Austin are you alright?"
I nod.
Except I couldn't let him get away with that.
I regain my balance quickly and dodge his next punches. I get him once or twice in the eye before knocking him dead in the jaw and sending him falling to the ground. Not gonna lie, he got a few good ones in on me too and I can already taste blood in my mouth.

Taylor runs past me, to him, and I scoff.

"Austin, are you okay?! Oh my god, you're bleeding!" Ebony says, rushing over to me and grabs my chin, turning my face this way and that way to check out the damage. "Come inside. We'll get some ice on that bump."

I follow her inside, not even bothering to look at Taylor and Drew.
I would've walked away if it hadn't of been her. If he never would've put his hands on her, we'd be cool but nope, he has a death wish now.

I don't know how long we sat in the kitchen before the guys came in. "That was amazing. You just like kicked his ass Austin." Zach says, laughing and replaying his favorite part and I laugh.