Here Comes Goodbye

Austin POV

I watch Taylor yell at me and feel truly awful.

This was killing me inside.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that nothing is wrong. I can't be with you Austin. Don't you see? Can't you get that?" Taylor says her eyes filling with tears. "I love you with all my heart but I can't do this."

A tear spills onto her cheek and she quickly wipes it away. She looks up at me before opening the door and running to her room.

I spot Alex and Tyler sitting on the couch and walk towards them.

"This is all your fault." I snap at Tyler.

"Excuse me? It's not my fault Taylor thinks your a doushe bag and is leaving. That's all her bro."

"I'm not your bro." I say, sitting down. "We never were bros."

"A good friend of mine once told that to keep a girl, you needed to be a gentlemen, respect her and have manners. Where is that guy? You've been acting like a real asshole these days and I miss the old Austin, the one from YouTube videos. Where did he go?"

"I'm an asshole? Have you looked in the mirror lately? You turned Taylor against me. Your the reason she's mad at me and is leaving."

And then Tyler did something I never thought he'd do. "Taylor leaving has nothing to do with me. You lost her. That's all you. Not me."

"Well you know what else is all me? Me kicking you out. Your out of the crew and your not invited to the Bahamas." I snap. "Goodbye Tyler."

Just a quick update. I know Tyler is no longer in the crew and this is my way of showing how he got kicked out of the crew in this story. I'll update ASAP in Taylor's POV so you know what's going through her head and what she does next. Any thoughts, comments or suggestions? What do you think will happen next? Was Austin a little too harsh to Tyler? What do you think about Taylor spilling her scheme to Austin? Vote, comment, subscribe! Tell all your lovely Wattpad followers about this amazing Austin Mahone Fan Fiction and get them to come read it! The more the merrier! So it's 6:42 am here and I'm wide awake and I need sleep so goodnight.

Love, Alyssa! <3