What Hurts The Most

Did you hear? Taylor and Drew broke up!

What? When? Why am I'm just now finding out?!

They aren't friends on Facebook, she deleted all the photos, statuses and Instagram photos. She isn't following him on twitter or Instagram and a source told me Drew has been seen with Riley.

The it couple is actually over?! Now is my chance! I've been waiting forever.

Hate to break it to you but Drew is hot and all but he's with Riley... Didn't you see the pic of them the other day? Some are even saying that there cuter than Taylor and Drew ever were together.

Whatever. Taylor is totally going to come back and prove to everyone that she doesn't need a man to make her happy. That's why I'm voting her Prom Queen.

Nominations haven't even started Haley.. But I totally agree with you. Taylor is so much more nicer than Riley ever was. Remember freshman year when we tried out for the cheerleading team and Riley told us she'd rather have dwarfs on her squad than walking oopma loopmas? I still hate her guts for that.

OMG, we should help Taylor win Prom Queen since we know Riley has wanted to win it since her freshman year!

And this is why we're best friends Haley. Fro yo in 5?

Meet ya there!

No ones POV

Life returned to normal for Taylor. She threw herself into the prom committee, volunteered at the local hospital and taught easy cheers to the girls and guys and even got a club at school dedicated to going there once a week to hang out with the kids. She avoided Riley and Drew at all costs and was surprised when Lindy showed up for prom committee without Riley. As a matter of fact, they even put aside there differences and started hanging out outside of school.

Alls well that ends well right?

Not exactly.

Austin finished his album and it was set to drop on June 15 and he would go on tour starting June 18. Until then he was on the road promoting his single and talking about his album. You couldn't tell from all the interviews but he was a mess. No one knew that except Alex, Robert, Bailee and Zach. He missed Taylor more than he could express.

She missed him too. Not that she'd ever admit that to anyone. No one knew what happened on that trip besides the people who were present and they didn't have the full story. Tyler was the only one who knew more than the new crew.

That was Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach and Bailee. Or so that's what's Robert put on Instagram.

They haven't talked to Tyler or her since they got back and Bailee even moved herself out of Taylor's room into the last available guest bedroom.

Life was normal right? Wrong. Taylor was in a fight with her best friend, had lost the people she considered to know her the best and was currently in a fight with the one guy she couldn't imagine life without.

Life was fantastic for her. Expect it wasn't. Yet it was okay.

She was alive, she had Ebony, Evan, Emma, Tyler and Lindy (sorta); school was almost out; she had friends who were there for her. She couldn't ask for more.

Austin on the other hand, had never felt more alone.

So this chapter sucks and is short. Next chapter will be long and worth it. For now, I have to take my siblings swimming so later. Oh and I almost have five thousand reads on this so thanks!!(':

Remember to vote, comment and subscribe!