Operation Revenge: Have Austin Completely Hooked Completed

Note: This material is rated PG-13 so you've been warned. Read at your own risk.

Taylor POV cont.

When, where and how I was going to was the question roaming through my head as we rode in silence back to our hotel.

"Hey Kelsey, do you think your mom would be okay if I stay the night?" I ask, knowing her mom wouldn't care.

"Yeah, she's probably passed out right now anyways so it's cool." Kelsey says.

"Cool. I just need to get clothes and we can go."

Bailee had already texted me to let me know that I needed to find somewhere else to sleep because tonight was the big night.

The other boys were going to Austin's house to sleep so the whole hotel room was to Bailee and Alex.

Austin looks at me and smiles and I find myself smiling back.

Aside from getting revenge on him, I actually enjoyed being here with him. It might seem like I didn't but I did. I loved him and as much as I hated to admit that I did, I truly did.

Hearing that Austin could actually see a future with me broke my heart and everything that I had planned I shouldn't do. But I had to get revenge. You might not understand but I do. It makes perfect sense.

To me that is.

XXXXXX

"Wait, your doing what?" Kelsey asks and I repeat everything I was going to do.

"Girl, you are crazy. Are you sure you want to give it up to him?"

"Yes. I'm as sure as a heart attack. Now what I need you to do is text the boys and Taylor and say that you're having a pool party but not to tell Austin because I have a surprise for him. I'm texting him "hey, I need to have a talk with you. Meet me at the hotel bar at 2 and make sure your alone. You understand the plan right?" I ask and Kelsey nods. "I'll say it starts at 2 so that gives you plenty of time to get ready. For right now, get your butt inside the store and buy some lingerie."

I sigh and get out. I was embarrassed to do this. But luckily it was early in the morning so hopefully no one was here. The parking lot looked dead so hopefully I was right.

Boy was I dead wrong. When we arrived and started to look, ladies of all ages came pouring in.

"Can we please hurry up? This is embarrassing." I mumble through gritted teeth.

"Try this on." Kelsey says holding a black corset out and I march back to the changing rooms, my face turning even redder.

When I finally figure out how to get it on, I decided I liked how it was on my body but not in black.

"Here try these." Kelsey says, her hand peeking through with two more choices both in red.

I carefully take the one I had on off and put the first red one on immediately deciding it was all wrong.

"Third times the charm." I mumble before admiring myself in the mirror. This was it. I had found the lingerie I was going to wear.

"How's it going?" Kelsey calls.

"I found the one." I reply smiling to myself.

Aside from the fact that I was getting revenge on Austin, I was losing my virginity to someone I love. Of course as long as he went along with it.

But I knew for a fact that any guy would have to be blind to turn a girl like me down.

XXXXX

"Your all set right?" Kelsey asks.

I roll my eyes before nodding. "All I have left to do is get ready. Now go get ready for your party. I told Bailee to pick up drinks and desserts so she should be at the store with the boys. I'll be fine. I'll text you later."

I had everything decked out. Rose petals leading a trail to my bed, candles lit, romantic music playing, I had even gotten a bottle of champagne. Okay so I had stolen it from a store but desperate times call for desperate measures right? And I had condoms. That was defiantly the most embarrassing item I had ever purchased.

I was nervous. Really nervous. I had seen guys shirtless before but never have I ever seen them completely naked. This was me jumping out on a limb here.

Losing my virginity was a huge deal and I was scared shitless. But I wouldn't graduate high school a virgin.

It was either Austin, a guy I loved and knew my entire life or some pointless hookup with a guy I've barely met. I bet you'd pick Austin too.

I walk to the bathroom and turn my curler on. Today I was going to curl my hair and have it side swept. My make up was going to be only mascara and red lip stick. My outfit was black high heels, lingerie and a trench coat along with a hat that was going to cover my face.

I take my time doing my hair and make up before putting my outfit on.

I check myself out in the mirror and smile to myself. I was one sexy detective.

I grab my phone and room key before stepping out into the hallway and walking to the elevator.

"Excuse me can you do something for me? When a guy about this tall with brown hair comes in here, can you ask him "if he's looking for Taylor?" and when he says yes, can you hand him this note?" I ask the bartender who nods and takes my note. "Thank you so much Adam." I say before walking away, my high heels making a clicking sound on the floor.

So far so good. Now I needed to figure out how I was going to seduce Austin.

I had a feeling I was going to wing it and see how I did.

XXXXXXX

"Taylor, are you here? I got your note." Austin calls and I take a deep breath in before pushing myself off the counter.

"In here." I reply, my heart beating loudly in my chest. I walk out of the bathroom and wait for Austin to walk in.

"What did you mean by "I love you so much, let me show you"?" Austin asks before stopping and doing a double take.

"Surprise." I say smiling as his eyes go up and down my body and he licks his lips.

"Think real hard Aussie." I say taking slow steps towards him and undoing the belt that was keeping the coat closed.

"I am." He mumbles.

I stop in front of him and let the coat slip off my body. "Oops." I say smirking as Austin's eyes heat up my body.

When he had looked long enough, I walk past him to the living room and turn the tv on.

I was taken by surprise when he pushed me against the couch and his mouth was on mine before I could even process what was happening. I smile when he increases the kiss.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, wanting to get closer to him as he leads me to my room and sets me down on my bed. I slide my hands under his shirt and he takes it off.

He smiles at me, his eyes full of lust and passion and for the first time I felt beautiful because of Austin. He starts to kiss up and down my neck till he found my weak spot and he laughs when I shudder with pleasure.

I wink at him before leaving a trail of kisses down his stomach and stopping where his boxers were.

And that is where I stop. For my protection and Austin's. Yes we made love. And again after that. Okay I'm not telling you how many times we did. That's personal and for us to only know. But I have him hooked. Now here comes the fun part... Breaking his heart.

Xoxo - T

So I changed it up this time. Taylor is keeping a journal of everything she did to get revenge on Austin and is planning to burn it once shes done with her revenge.

Just a quick update before I pass out so goodnight!

Alyssa