I want crazy

I know, I know. A much awaited chapter. But it's here! So what are you waiting for?

READ IT ALL READY!

Much love, Alyssa!

*excuse any mistakes*

Taylor POV

Everything about tonight was perfect.

I never wanted it to end.

Wait, I couldn't be thinking that.

I had a plan that I had to stick too. Everything depended on it. If I failed, I don't know what I would do.

"What are you thinking?" Austin asks and I remember that he was next to me.

"That tonight is perfect. Thank you." I say, choosing my words wisely.

A romantic slow song starts to play and Austin holds out his hand. "Can I have this dance?"

I giggle a little and nod. It may have been the wine talking because I could definitely feel a buzz coming on.

"You ever dance to this?" I ask him. "I never have. Too slow. I like upbeat songs. Slow songs bring me down."

Maybe if I was sober, I'd shut up but the wine was taking over now.

"Are you drunk?" Austin whispers in my ear.

"I'll never tell."

We continue to dance and I liked it here in Austin's arms. I felt safe. Safer than I ever felt with Drew or any guy in fact.

"I like you, you know. Love actually. That's a strange word. I love you. What kind of crazy person loves someone? Love is trouble. You hear me? It causes nothing but trouble. But I love you. And no matter how hard I try, I don't think I'll ever get over you. You broke my heart a lot growing up and then you fix it. How is that? How can someone break your heart than magically fix it? It makes no sense. But then again neither do I." I pull back and look at Austin. "Would you believe me if I said that I loved you, always have, always will? It's crazy."

I shake my head. What was I doing? Had I absolutely lost my mind?

This wasn't apart of the plan. I wasn't suppose to tell him I had feelings for him. This was out of my control. I couldn't stop what was coming out of my mouth. I was like an avalanche going down the tallest mountain in the world. And it only got worse.

"Would you believe me if I said that I loved you from the first day I saw you? I knew I had to meet you and when I met you, I had to talk to you and when I talked to you, I had to make sure I was the only guy you were talking to. I've loved you since day one Taylor." And then I did something I knew would haunt me for the rest of my life.

I kissed him.

And not just any kiss.

It was a full fledged kiss, hot and heavy and my hands were running through his hair.

And all I could hear going through my head was Bailee telling me earlier when I told her the plan "if you love him, don't do this. Tell him you love him but don't break his heart Taylor. You've already put him through enough."

"What about me? He hasn't put me through enough? I'm just getting him back for middle school Bai. If you don't like it, tell him. Let him know and I'll be on the next flight to Austin."

Bailee had gotten mad and stormed out mumbling something about how I never listen to anyone to save my life.

Maybe she was right but he deserved it. It was too late to turn back now.

Austin pulled back. "Wow that was amazing."

I couldn't deny how lightheaded I was feeling or how butterflies were in my stomach or the fact that they were tingles burning where he had touched.

Drew never had that affect on me.

"Hey you guys, come look! There's fireworks!" Bailee yells.

Austin smiles at me and pulls me outside.

Kelsey looks at our hands then winks at me when Austin's back is turned.

It felt right being here. Holding Austin's hand. I didn't want this night to end.

Austin leans in and whispers in my ear. "I think you might want to sleep on the couch tonight."

I give him a weird look. "Um why?"

He motions to Alex and Bailee. "There totally going to do it tonight. It's obvious." Austin says and I push him.

"Gross. That's my best friend and I share a room with her. Your perverted."

I tilt my head upwards and look at the stars. You could see them clearly out here as long as no fireworks were in the sky and it was dark.

My mom and I use to go stargazing every night during the summer and whenever we could during fall, winter and spring. My dad never understood why we did, heck I didn't even know. I think that's what calmed her. I missed her more than ever since my senior year of high school was coming to a close and the rest of my life was about to start.

I feel Austin's eyes on me and glance down. "What?"

"You look like her." He says and I don't understand. "Your mom. You look like her. The picture your dad has on display for everyone to see of their wedding day. You look just like her tonight."

I smile and get self conscious. Could he read my mind? How did he know I was thinking about her?

"You get this look on your face when you think about her. I noticed that before you moved. I see that you still do that."

I nod before choosing not to get on that topic because I knew once I started, I'd be crying over something I couldn't change.

"Mr. Mahone, were heading back to the dock." A butler looking guy says before heading to where the staff was.

"Austin why here? Why me? You could have any girl you wanted but you chose me. Why?" I ask keeping my voice low.

"I might sound crazy after this but I can see my life with you. I can imagine waking up next to you. I can see myself growing old with you. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I've seen a ton of girls. None of them matter. It's only you. It's always been you." Austin says, his voice low and next to my ear.

"You sound crazy." I whisper, smirking to myself. "But I want crazy."

I had him hooked. Now all I needed to do was do something that I knew would have him begging for more.

I was going to give him my virginity.

Bum bum bum. Cliff hanger! Aha! So I changed the cover and I added the cast.

Main cast:

Austin Mahone as himself

Sasha Pieterse as Taylor

The crew as themselves

Sarah Hyland as Bailee

Go check out the cover and tell me what you think. And let me know what you think about the cast! Sasha Pieterse if you don't know is actually Alison Dilaurentis on Pretty Little Liars and Sarah Hyland is on Modern Family and is in the movie Geek Charming.

Anyways expect an update ASAP because I'm trying to finish this as soon as I can but its taking me forever to write everything I want to see happen but I have good news, there will be an sequel and you will love it!

Just wait!