Cry With You

So I'm a country music lover hence the Hunter Hayes song name of the chapter if that makes sense. This is gonna be an extra long chapter because it'll be the whole spring break in one chapter or maybe two. It depends. Anyways here it goes. Hope you like!

Song of the chapter is 'Cry with you' by Hunter Hayes.

Austin POV

'What if she got lost? Or kidnapped? Or worse?' Tyler asks. You could tell that he cared for Taylor a lot since he was the main one freaking out here besides me.

'Relax Tyler. She lived here for 3 years and knows her way around. She probably went someplace she hasn't been to in forever.' Bailee says, not looking up from her phone. 'Oh look she just texted me that she's in front of the hotel.'

Taylor walks through the hotel lobby doors like nothing ever happened with a handful of bags. 'What's up?' She asks, heading our way.

'Where were you? We were worried sick.' Tyler says, running up to her and giving her a big hug.

'I ran into an old friend then we got to talking and next thing I know we're shopping like old times. Bailee, you remember Kelsey? She invited us to a party tonight. It's local and there's not suppose to be spring breakers there so I said we'd go.' She flashes all of us a smile. 'Oh look at the time, it's already 6. I figured we'd get dinner first then go. So lets leave around 6:45? Plenty of time for you to get ready Bai?'

Bailee nods and grabs a bag from Taylor. 'You got me something right?'

I clear my throat and Bailee stops. 'Taylor, you should've called. We were worried sick about you. We didn't know what happened to you.' Bailee looks at me. 'Happy?'

I nod, my face heating up as Taylor turns her gaze onto me. 'I'm 18 and I know my way around here. I can handle myself.' She turns on her heel and walks to the elevator, Bailee following behind her.

The elevator ride up was dead silent and it felt as though a huge elephant was in the room.

Taylor walks straight to her room, slamming the door behind her.

'Tonight should be interesting.' Alex says, sitting next to me on the couch.

When I give him a weird look, he ignores me and flips channels.

I hoped Taylor wasn't mad at me. That was the last thing that I wanted.

XXXXX

'Omg, I love you!' Robert shouts at Taylor over the music, who was currently sitting down at the table and drinking water.

I laugh and shake my head. Rob was flirting with this girl named Suzy and wouldn't stop telling Taylor thanks for introducing them.

Bailee had dragged Alex and Tyler out on the floor and Zach was flirting with Taylor's friend Kelsey, leaving me alone at the table with Taylor.

'You don't wanna dance?' Taylor asks, her gaze turning on me. 'You look like a loner.'

I give her a look and she laughs. 'Come on. Dance with me.'

'But your dating Drew,' I mumble.

Her face goes from happy to hard and I know I said something wrong. 'We're over. Didn't you hear? I broke things off. We're never ever getting back together. Now please for me, come dance.' She puts on a puppy dog face and I shake my head.

'No fair, you have like the perfect puppy dog face that you can't say no too.'

She laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me out of my chair and onto the dance floor.