We Can't Stop

Taylor POV

Show it, show it, show it. I'm sexy and I know it.

The club was on fire tonight and was packed to the max.

When the guy had told us that this was the hottest club in town and if you weren't here, you'd have a horrible spring break I didn't believe him but now I did. This club was off the chain.

Bailee looks at me and grins. "This is the best spring break ever!"

The guys had only came to "protect us" but we all knew it was really to check out Kelsey, Shay and Suzy. They just didn't want to admit it.

"I'm gonna get a drink!" I yell over the music. "Do y'all want anything?"

"Water." They all yell back.

"It's that time of the night. Guys grab your girl, girls grab your guy cause its about to go down. Here's a special slow one just for all you lovebirds out there." The Dj says playing a slow jam.

I push my way through the crowd and finally reach the bar. "I'll take 5 waters." I tell the bartender pulling out a 20 and giving it to him. "Keep the change."

"Five waters damn. Are you dancing that hard you need all that water for yourself?" A familiar looking guy asks a smirk on his face and his cute ass dimples showing.

"I'm with my friends. They all have guys to dance with while I don't so I offered to grab waters." I tell him before grabbing the waters.

"You don't remember me?" The guy asks.

"Should I?" I ask, racking my brain. Nope, not a clue.

"Jake. Jake Miller. Bailee and you use to come to the studio I record at and hang out."

Gahh, this would kill me. "Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry."

"On July 4th 2012, you got thrown into a pool by me at someone's pool party."

"Jake! Hey, how have you been? I haven't heard from you in like ages. Are you signed now? Are you still doing music? I've been so busy this past year that I haven't had time to check on you."

The summer before 9th grade, Bailee had the biggest crush on this headbanger who worked at a record studio and we'd spend every day up there so she could flirt with him. After about a week of him ignoring us, we met Jake and the rest was history. We became Jake Miller groupies and #1 fans. Although he's more like a big brother to us. We went to him for advice on everything. Junior year I never saw him since I was busy practicing and preparing for competition and then I moved to Texas.

"I've been good. And yes I'm still doing music. I'm actually signed and I'm currently on tour right now. I'm doing shows all over Florida for spring break. What about you? How are you?"

"I'm doing alright. I actually live in Texas now. I moved there last summer. I'm just here for spring break."

He nods. "How's dancing going? You still a cheerleader?"

I laugh. "It's going good. I'm hoping to make a career out of it and yes I am. Captain actually. Bailee's co captain."

"Is Bailee here?"

"Yeah she's dancing right now. Come on, I'll take you to our crew."

I lead him through the crowd and goto the table we had picked as ours.

I find Austin there by himself.

"Jake, meet Austin Mahone. Austin, meet Jake Miller. He's on tour right now."