Chapter 1 - Season 1 home

Madison POV:

"Hurry up! I want to beat traffic!" Yelled my aunt Kate, we are moving to Becan Hills. Hi, I am Madison Alison Argent, I am 16 years, and I have a twin sister name Alison Madison Argent. I live with my aunt Kate and Grandfather, I live with them cause am also a hunter. Alison doesn't know about the 'family business' I found out when I was 8, I was attacked by a weir wolf. I followed my dad on one of his mission and got attack, but aunt Kate killed it before it touch me.

 I followed my dad on one of his mission and got attack, but aunt Kate killed it before it touch me

Kate Argent-∆

I began training immediately and stayed behind, while my mom, my dad and my sister moved to Becan Hills. I love my aunt Kate, she raised me so I think of her as my second mom, I would do anything for her. "Get you ass in the van!" She yelled, I giggle and packed weapons, my bow and arrow, knives, guns ect. I packed up and loaded up my things in the back of the van. "Why can't I just ride my new motorcycle?" I asked curiously, "your dad doesn't know I bought you that, so let's just make it a surprise", she said smirking.

Then off to Becan Hills. Half way there we felt the van jerked, like something is on top of the van. Aunt Kate stopped the car, then she said "weapons up young Argent", "sorry there in the back" I told her. She grab her gun as we heard noise on top of the van, then it grabbed her. She shot at it and it let her go, I hop out of the van (SUV) and got my weapon out of the back.

 She shot at it and it let her go, I hop out of the van (SUV) and got my weapon out of the back

We tailed it back into the woods, Aunt Kate got a good shot but it got away.

That's when I heard Aunt Kate said "hello brother", I was caught off guard and accidentally fired one of my arrows near his head. "Sorry sensitive trigger", I smiled at him, he opened his arms and I ran into them. I missed my dad a lot, then we went home, I couldn't wait to see my sister again. Even though I see her every time I look in the mirror, I was so excited that I fell asleep in the van.

Chris POV:

I missed my daughter, I just hope my father and sister haven't corrupted her, she is still innocent. When we got home, Kate grab the bags while I carried Madison to her room. I tucked her in, then kissed her goodnight. I walked across the hall to see Kate and Alison hugging.