Hold me

Hey mates! We're so close to the ending... :((((( I think I'm going to cry over my precious masterpiece. Anywayyy...

Dan got out of Phil's warm arms to the kitchen where Phil's mum was. She had finished the phone call. "So.. They think that Phil abducted you."

"What??" Phil said walking in.

"They can't just believe what abusive parents fucking say!!"

"Hey, hey. It's okay. We're sorting it out, they're going to call me back after they find Daniels father."

Dan fought the urge to ask her to call him Dan and quietly left to go into Phil's room.

He wanted to cry. Things shouldn't have been this way. His stupid dad ruined everything.

"Hold me." Dan said as a tear escaped his eye and streamed down his cheek as Phil turned Dan's back to him and held him in his arms, putting them around to the front of his waist and setting his head on Dan's.

"It's okay baby." The older boy said holding the shaky younger boy.

The younger boy sniffles before turning around and hugging the older boy back, setting his head on the older boys chest, His heartbeat soothing him.

"I love you, Daniel." Phil said joking with the name.

Dan just squirmed at the name only to go quiet and still again, hugging his precious Phil.

"Boys?" Phil's mum called as Dan broke free rushing to the kitchen.

Phil's mum sat at the table setting the phone down.

*sigh "they're bringing Daniels father here. I told them he was abusive but they insisted. They said they would be here with him the whole time to sort things out."

Dan just leaned on Phil and looked at the ceiling letting out a stressed breath.

Time skip mates

Dan cleated his teeth holding onto Phil as the police were making their perfect cop parallel park in front of Dan's house.

He could hear distinct discussion outside. He watched closely through the window as Phil held his waist.

The younger boy peered out the window watching as his father got out of the car.

It was like he was pretending to be someone else, clean clothes, sober, pretending to care.

He looked in disgust at the complete lie in front of him opening the door and hugging him.

What the fuck? I ask myself as my dad pretends to hug me and cry and look disgusted and disappointed at Phil, My phil.

"This is the boy that stole my son!" He said pointing at Phil and breaking Dan with a big, huge, long, hard, fake, fake, FAKE HUG.

Dan wanted to slap his dad but before he could do anything the police handcuffed Phil, to the point where his hands were red and loosing circulation.

Dan looked at the officer. "He didn't kidnap me!! He-"

"Sir please remain calm."

"But!!! I-"

"YOUNG MAN! I AM GOING TO NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN."
The officer yelled dramatically and pulled out his taser aiming at Dan then Phil then Dan then Phil again.

Dan just scoffed and stepped back as the officer hesitantly put his taser down, eyeing Dan.

Dan's dad held his arm like a child.

Dan just rolled his eyes.

"Officer?" Dan asked for permission this time.

The officer seemed annoyed for some reason and sighed turning to him. "What?"

"Um well, first.. My dad is abusive, second-"

"YOU TOLD HIM TO SAY THAT DIDNT YOU!?!!" Dan's dad yelled getting up close to Phil, who just limply stood there, his head hanging down.

"NO DAD, HE DIDNT. YOU JUST WANT HIM ARRESTED SO I WONT BE GAY. THATS WHY YOU BEAT ME RIGHT?!! I DIDNT GET KIDNAPPED, I RAN AWAY!!"

"Let's all calm down!!!!" The other police officer said grabbing Dan's dad.

To Be Continued......