Spring

I'm going to do a shoutout to my most loyal readers soon so make sure to vote if ya like my story's books or chapters and check out some of my other books @cosmichowelllester and thanks for all the reads, votes and support! Dan is now recently became 17 and Phil is 20.

He felt such dread.

Dan sat in his room on his gaming chair looking out the window bored as hell like ever since Phil left. He just sat there every day waiting for Phil. Kids at school found out he was gay and we're always giving him crap for it.

Why was he so freaking in love with Phil? What if he's met someone else? After all, I'm much younger. I had done this every day for a month until Iplayed some video games, but it was no use without Phil.

So he sat and waited for the older boys and beloved Palmer to return. The sun shined into the room on dans face and gave him slightly red burned cheeks. He got up feeling his cheeks when he saw three familiar body's from outside approaching the house. Purple hair, blue eyes, nerdy clothes... Palmer, Phil and Connor!

He sprinted around his room like a rabid monkey thinking of what to do. He was loosing all his shit at the wrong time.

He grabbed his brush and some fresh clothes and even some cologne just to smell good for Phil

He then rushed down the stairs and flung open the door attacking everyone.

"THE BEAST HAS ESCAPED!!"

"AAAAH!!" Almost in unison everyone yelled, "Danny!"

They hug me as I notice him. Slim body, amazingly hot completely black fringe, clear shining blue eyes.. Phil. Dans smile fades as he looks in phils eyes completely smitten. Luckily Palmer saves his ass by snapping him out of it.

I look at the boy I love, standing in the doorway to his house with his dark eyes, cute nerdy emo clothes, adorable brown fluffy fringe and amazing dimples. He forces himself to stay casual.

"Danny!" I run to Dan and hug his slim body. It's so hard. I don't want to stay away from him. I want to be with him.

I fight the urge to kiss Phil as I feel his soft yet hard body hug mine. I've missed you so much Phil, I-" dans mum cuts in.

"Dan, your going to stay with Phil for the break." I jump up and down.

This was my chance. I could get phils attention, tell him how I feel.

I ran upstairs and got all my things. I found myself practically flying down the stairs as I hugged Phil again. "Phil!! Really? Oh my gosh!!" Phil chuckled as he hugged me back.

I would have a chance now, to prove to Phil I could love him, I could be grown up and be his one.

I knew it wasn't likely, but it was my chance.

I hope you enjoyed this! I'm getting good ideas but let me know if you have some good ones too! I'm giving a shoutout to my most loyal readers soon! Make sure to vote if ya like!