Please

The book is not coming even close to an end so don't worry!

Dan just call the cops.."

"Phil they can manipulate."

Phil hated everything. He hated that he lied to Dan. He hated that Dan was hurt because of Phil, because he loved Phil.. Why can't dans dad just except his sexuality?

"Phil, please. Tell the truth."

"Dan I Realy did lie to you. I've liked you a long time.."

Dan just frowned. It wasn't because he wasn't joyed that Phil liked him back but that things had to be this way with his dad.. Especially when Phil just said he liked Dan too.

Everything was too much.

"Phil we have to leave."

"Dan-" he hears cops drive by. "Okay. But just for now."

Dan smiles halfway a bit unshurly like he did when he was little after the mum thing. Oh Dan.. Phil felt dans cheek.

Dan grabbed the older boys hips and kissed him.

"Dan I-"

"Phil please. Love me."

"Dan I do love you."

"Then don't act like I'm four."

Phil chuckled and kissed him back swaying his hips a bit. Dan smiled as dimples carved little swirls In each cheek.

"OI now get your things" Phil traded as Dan rolled his eyes. He whined. "Im hungryyy."

"Ok just let me pack baby boy."

Dan started to pack too and soon they were on the road.

Dan bit into his beef jerky stuck from the gas station and set his head in the crook of Phil's neck.

"Alright now I'm just going to find a hotel for now pretty boy."

"Okay." Dan said peacefully as his head still lay on Phil's shoulder.

"Okay." Phil awnsered.

"Omy God stop flirting with me!" Dan said as a joke after the whole too young thing.

Phil chuckled as he continued to drive.

It was a long drive, mabe 7 hours but finally they were far away and had found a hotel.

Dan looked at the tall green building and the big sign. He stepped inside with Phil onto smooth dark wooden floors and a granite counter where a pink haired lady sat seeming to hate her life.

"Uh hi."

She lazily looked up and shrugged.
"Um do you want a room or not?"

"Y-yes..." Aren't there choices?

She let out an over exaggerated loud sigh. "Yes.. There's the small family, large family, large suite, small single person suite, family fun close-to-the-pool suite, birthday suite and athletes trip large suite for 10 OR *sigh there's the extra large two king bed suite with closet and an extra romance room inside the room. It's a lot of money." She said fake smiling lazily.

"Uh mm" Phil couldn't even remember them all and Dan jumped in.

"The last one." Dan said sounding exited as Phil was just kinda confused.

Phil and Dan just said one.

I'm probly going to make some Phan smut so... *akwardly thumbs up