Shock

Phil was in shock. He climbed out of bed getting into his clothes as he heard his little dans sobbing voice on the phone.

"I- I just need you to come. Please. I came out to my dad and- and- please Phil.."

"No- no Dan I'm coming I- where are you?"

"O- on the roof."

He could practically feel dans wet tears and shaking through the phone.

"Ok Dan, I-"

"PLEASE PHIL hurry!" Dan says sobbing as he hears shatters and bangs from inside his house. "Please come Phil.." He says as his voice softens into a soft sob.

"Of course Dan- I- I'm coming baby stay there."

The word lingers in dans ears. His sobs turn into dimples curving in his cheeks. 'Baby'

His smile fades again as he sees his dad come outside. He hopes his dad won't see him while he watches from above. The stars are his only light and the darkness around him is cold.

His dad shouts out a loud yell and goes back inside

Phils car appears. Dan looks into the car at a worried Phil. He sees Phil sprint out of the car to the house and Dan climbs back down.

The second Dan reaches the ground Phil breaks into a small silent cry as he hugs Dan. "I'm sorry Dan."

Dan hugs him back. "Danny I'm so sorry.."

They get into the car and speed off.

Once they reach the college they head inside. They silently get into bed.

Phil and Dan stare at eachother in the warm blankets.

"Thankyou Phil."

"You knew I would come. I wouldn't leave you."

"Yes..." Dan thinks but dosent know what to say. He didn't want to just ruin everything again.

"Dan- I- I lied." Phil gets out as he takes dans hand in his.

"What?" Dans eyes light up and he feels as if the world has gotten off his shoulders.

"Dan- I love you and I have for so long I-"

Dan sobs. "Dan what's wrong?"

"I thought I would never get you to love me.."

"Dan.."

Phil wraps his long thick arm around dans small hard waist. He feels phils breathing

The next morning Dan wakes up next to Phil breathing softly next to him.

He wanted it to always be like this. He looked at the little Wiskers unshaven from phils chin. His cream colored skin and pink lips.

This is ruined when his phone gives a loud buzzing sound.

His mum had asked where he was. His mum was okay and excepted Dan.. But his dad became abusive.. He screeches at a sharp pain on his shoulder. He urges himself not to wake Phil, but it's too late.

Phils eyes inch open. "Dan are you alright!?" His face becomes shocked as he hears dans yell.

"Ow ow Phil!.." Dan sits up.

"What is it??" Phil asks again pulling dans shirt off examining his back.

"H-he.."

"Did he hit you?!"

Dans head lowered. "Dan??" Phil said attempting to be more gentle with his tone.

"We can't tell anyone.."

"Da-"

"Phil if we tell, he'll hurt you.."

OKAY I KNOW YES ITS SAD PLS DONT TRACK ME DOWN AND HURT ME..............