Povvvvs

Hey! Im thinking of doing a shoutout to my most loyal reader/voter and a shoutout to some followers so let me know in the comments if I should! I'm super tired and I'm trying to tie everything together for my plan so just bare through this one chapter of crap with me. I love you guys. Sorry for my lousy way of saying I love you. I've had a Realy.. A.. A day. Yep, a day.

Phils day was already sucky after he had all kinds of kids tease him for being friends with Dan.

It's not that bad to be friends with someone young is it?

Phil glanced at Dan through the big glass wall in the lunch room. I would never try to hurt Dan, but I ignored him waving. I was done with all the teasing.

"OI mate!" I heard from a long purple haired girl behind me.

"Uh hi."

"He your brother?"

"Friend."

"Ah, s- FUCK OFF!!" The so far unnamed girl shouted at some boys teasing Phil.

She suddenly shot a hand at Phil. I didn't get why she was hitting me at first but then I realized she was just putting her hand out for a handshake. "Palmer, hmm?"
She hummed asking for my name.

"Uh, Phil?"

"Do you uh, know your name.. Phil? Or are you just shy. I mean you said it like a question so I-"

I chuckled. "Phil." I shook her hand. I noticed a greenish emerald ring on her hand. It was sort of a big gem and it went well with her straight purple hair. She was wearing a high top doctor who shirt and black skinny jeans matching her black sparkly belly ring. She did a big bright smile with her teeth and shook his hand back.

"So uh, ground rules or things you should know," she started to say. "I'm gay.. So uh yea."

Phil wasn't suprised. He chuckled. "Heh, I don't care. It's fine."

"No offense but, you seem like kinda a gay boy yourself."

Phil akwardly laughed this time. "Oh, uh heh no.."

She just smiled and then stood up biting into a red licorice peice.

"See ya 'round philly." She said sounding fine but also just the smallest bit hurt he was so embarrassed about the whole gay thing. She Realy didn't care that much though.

Dans day:
Dan walked through the hallway through the crowd of judgey kids pointing at his dark clothes. He turned the corner and headed to the bathroom.

He didn't care if people teased. He just missed Phil. They would always play video games and make exotic snacks like the cheesy pickle crisp. Where they would take a cracker, easy cheese and a slice of pickle and eat it. Or like the fluff gram, when they took chocolate, whip cream, a graham cracker and lemon juice on top.

He only got to have all these sleepovers with him because of all the shitty stuff happening. (Excuse the language my young Dan)

He looked in the mirror and messed with the little curl in his hair, trying to tuck it back into wherever it came from. (That's what she said lol fml)

He flattened his fringe deciding to ignore the curl and just go wee and back to class.

After Dan had his 'wee' finished he left the bathroom going back to class and seeing Phil in the lunch room.

Yes, the one good point in his day was coming. He looked through the big glass window and waved hard smiling wide at Phil.

He watched phils eyes travel to his but look away with no response. He waved again. One look. No response. He frowned. 'Philly?' He thought silently wishing he would see him.