Phils pov

Hey guys! Should I do a shoutout to the most voters? Let me know in the comments! I've had a fairly normal day so that should mean a normal or good chapter.. Right?

I stand in the cold when Connor opens the door.

Phil comes in along with Dan. "So what did it say??" Dan blurts out.
I can feel dans skin itself even shaking as we all worry about Palmer.

"Do you know what happened to Palmer?" Phil asks more politely, smirking at Dan. Dan secretly thinks phils smirk is hot in his head.

I come inside as we all gather around Connors phone on the table. *beep! >uh hey it's Palmer, *upset tone. Uh just, don't look for me. I need some time, I- I love you guys I'm just gonna calm down. I'll tell you what happened later..< we all stare at the phone.

"Well is she okay?" Dan asks as Phil leaves the room.

"Phil?"

I go into the hallway and grab my jacket, since I'm much stronger than Dan I just walk, grab him, and leave.

I head outside and start the rusty truck.

He drives to the place he met Palmer.. Their old elementary school.

He leaves Dan in the car and goes straight to the now small looking playground.

He spots Palmer on a swing. "Hey.." I say sitting on a swing.

"I told you not to look for me." Phil puts his arm around her as she leans into him.

"What happened Palmer?"

She continues to look ahead at the afternoon sky. "I just had a big blow up with my parents about me being gay.."

Phil knows her all to well. "There's more." He says looking at her.

"..Then my mum said if I was to stay gay or have gay marriage, she wouldn't come.. Or even be involved."

I feel bad for her, and I still have to tell my parents I'm gay.

I notice her flat chest. "What did you do that with?" I say standing up.

"Bandages..." She says shyly, knowing the danger.

"If your going to be genderfluid, be careful. Please."

She was mostly a girl, but on days  she felt like a boy, she dressed as a boy and flattened her chest. This was usually only twice a month.

"We're buying you a binder okay?"

"Okay.."

"Now come, everyone's worried about you." She frowns.

"Dans in the car." She pops up, Her and Dan were little trouble makers, cause Palmer acts so young, They just love eachother.

She heads to the car with Phil holding hands.

They were the closest in the group, exept for Dan and Phil. Phil did have his charms.

And then everyone had pokey butt sex under the stars! Nah I'm jk. Tell me more ideas in the comments!