"And this time make it more presentable, i don't care if you would have some eyebags because of this. If it's not perfect by tomorrow your expected to leave the castle" The princess commanded again and silvia nodded her head obeying what Princess Ysabel had said.

"And Lady America" Princess Ysabel shouted looking at me. I quickly perked up my head to look at her.

"Yes?" I asked my lips trembling in fear.

"Come with me" She said and got out of the door and I followed her hot in her heels. Before i closed the doors i saw Silvia picking up her poster silently crying, the girls were helping her throw the mess except for Celeste who was just ignoring the whole incident.

"So Lady America" I heard the Princess say and i snap my thoughts away closing the doors.

"Yes, princess?" I asked and curtsied her.

"Lady America, i already know that you told Maxon about me and Ruby not getting well" Princess Ysabel said and her tone was filled with hatred. I widened my eyes in dismay and i looked at her.

"That's right you little twat, my brother told me and don't ever expect me to make friends with you even if you were the last person standing here on earth" She said glaring daggers at me

"I'm sorry your highness" i said trembling in fear.

"Whatever, i totally don't need your sorry for today" She said flipping her perfectly black hair at me.

I started to glare at the Princess and she was glaring back at me too, it stopped when we heard one of the butlers calling for Pricess Ysabel.

"This isn't over America, Just remember that Karma is a bitch" She said and sashayed her way to the butlers direction.

I quickly went in the Women's room again and i saw Silvia on the table crying the other girls were pitying her well except for Celeste who was twirling her hair extremely bored and exhausted.

I walked over at Silvia's direction and saw that she was silently crying on her seat.

"What Christmas ball theme would suit for that Little twat, America?" Silvia suddenly asked and I chuckled lightly.

"The Big Twat's Ugly Christmas Ball" I sarcastically said and she laughed.

"Wanna help me with these?" She asked and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Then grab a seat" She smiled and I grab a seat next to her. I looked over at the paper which was ripped off by Princess Ysabel awhile ago, my consience wanted me to peek at the paper but when Silvia saw that i was looking at the paper she crumpled it and threw it onto the trash bin.

"Trust me that theme was horrible" Silvia sighed.

"So what Theme would suit for this Christmas Ball?" Silvia perked up and we both sat there thinking about a good theme for the Christmas Ball.

And then it got into me!

"A Christmas to Remember!" I exclaimed to Silvia and she seemed to agree with me nodding her head.

"That's a great idea!" she chuckled and i laughed with her too.

----

Today was pretty exhausting, i lay down on my bed, legs spread out. Me and Silvia were already done decorating the theme for the Christmas Ball. It went pretty well since me and Sivia were always talking with eachother while the other girls were just sitting on the lounge. Me and Silvia got pretty close when I helped her. She had thanked me a dozen times until we had arrived at my room, i told her it was nothing but she still thanked me anyways.