I Think Zack Like Jacey.

Zack POV

Jacey screams from fear and not from pain, because I caught her before her back could hit the wall. "Why the hell did you tell Dylan?!"

She looks at me with fear in her eyes, "I don't know wha-." I cut her off, "Don't lie! You told Dylan that me and you are having sex." Her eyes widen and then confusion show up in her eyes.

"I didn't tell him that. Why the hell would I tell him that?!"

"Then why did he say use protection when he dropped you off?" She rolls her eyes, "Your were eavesdropping?!" She ignores my question and tries to push me away. "Answer the damn question Jacey!" I am breathing hard and I'm one second away from punching a spot beside her head.

"No I didn't tell him. But since you like to be so nosy, I'll tell you what he was talking about. He knows I like you, so he was teasing me about it." My eyes widen at what she said, she is still trying to push me away, but I stay planted in my spot.

"How does he know that you like me?" She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. He just came out with it, while we we're on our date. Can you please move?"

I finally move from my spot and she goes upstairs. "What did y'all do after he said something about you liking me?" She is looking around the room for her stuff.

"What is up with your questions? He said that he will help me get over you more quickly." I don't know how to react to that answer, so I just stay standing in the doorway.

"Zack, where is my stuff?" Instead of answering her I point to the closet. She goes to the closet and gets her things.

"Can you drive me home please?" She has a smile on her face, "No, I don't feel like driving nowhere." Her mouth drops, "Why?! I'm tired of always sleeping over here with you."

I sit down on my bed, "Are you that desperate to get over me? You have Dylan helping you on it." She looks at me confusingly, "Yes, because you would be nice to me one minute and I feel for you differently all over again and the next minute you're an asshole to me and all I can do is just cry." I stay quiet for five whole minutes.

"Take your clothes off." She looks at me as if I'm crazy, "What?! No! I'm not taking my clothes off!"

"Take your damn clothes off!! I'm not asking you, I'm telling you!" She rolls her eyes and take her clothes off, she is completely naked in the middle of my room. "Zack, I just want you to take me home. I don't want to do this." She say while holding her body.

I stand up and walk up to her, I move her arms to her side and stare at her body.

I put two fingers on her neck and trailed all the way down to her ankles and back up. "You can't say you don't want to do this. Your hard nipples are telling me otherwise." I whisper in her ear, "My body may won't you, but my metal mind doesn't."

I smirk as I grab her boob and start messaging her nipple. "Don't hold back your moans, Jacey. You know you want this." She bites her lip and looks at me with something in her eyes.

"Why do you want to do this all of a sudden?" She moans out, her eyes widen. I let out a soft laugh, "I told you. There is no way you would want to leave this type of relationship we have."

I nibble on her neck and she moves her head to the side so I can get more access. "We have no relationship."

She breaths out, "Then what is this?" I bite her neck and she gasps. She pushes me away and I stumble back by surprise.

"You ask the question I've been asking you for weeks. What is this?!" She points in between us, I push her against the wall and cup her pussy.

"All I know that this is mine and mine only." I start to rub her there and she lets out a moan, "Mmph. I don't want to do th-mmm." I am now eating her out, she starts pulling my hair and screaming my name. "Oh my god. Zack. Please don't stop." As soon as she say that I stop.