Chimpmunk.

Zack POV

"Jacey! Jacey! Jacey!" West runs and jumps into Jacey arms, "Hey West, How have you been?"

"I've been good." He starts giggling and smiling with a toothy grin. "I brought you some ice cream like I promised." He took the ice cream from her and run to the kitchen.

"Hey Jacey, how have you been?" My dad walks in while carrying his iPad with his reading glasses on, "I'm doing fine Mr.Daniels thank you for asking, where is Mrs.Daniels?" 

"She's still at work and you can call me Mr.Hank." She nods her head, "Well dad, We're going to go ahead upstairs."

"Okay son, I'll bring some snacks up later." We head upstairs, "Your family is so hyper and joyful." A smile is on her face while she starts pulling out her books.

"Can we study for a short amount of time today, because there is a math test for me and I don't want to cram it in."

"Yeah, I was going to make it short anyway." I give her a worksheet with a few math problems and seconds later she lets her out a frustrated sigh. "I give up!"

After tutoring session

"Zack, can you do something for me?" Jacey starts biting her lip, I look up at her and sigh loudly,  "What do you want?"

"Can you ask Dylan if I can wear his jersey number for me? I just don't want be the only one out of the girls not wearing a jersey." I roll my eyes at her, "Why can't you do it for yourself, I'm not your maid."

"It was a yes or no question, you always have to turn something into an argument. I'll ask him myself." She gets up to put her books up, there was a knock on the door. "Hey Zack, what you doing?" My dad comes in rocking back and forth on his feet like a kid, I sigh, "Dad, what do you want?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Nothing, I just don't want to do my work and I'm bored."

Jacey starts biting her lip trying not to laugh, "Dad, I'm telling mom on you for being childish if you do not go back and do your work!" He runs out of my room and back to his room, "Snitch!" He yells from down the hallway.

Jacey starts laughing so hard that she falls off the bed while holding her stomach. "Okay, its not that funny."

"Yes it is. He is like an adorable little kid." I roll my eyes, "You will laugh at anything and it is so annoying." She stops laughing and looks at me with an annoyed face.

"Can you ever take a joke or you just don't like laughing with me?" She stays laying on the floor looking up at me. "I just don't like you. You are only here because I have to tutor you. You are also hanging with me because of Jonny."

She stays in the same position and rolls her eyes, "I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of crying. I'm trying to get over you, but I guess some boy have to come in my life in order for that to happen."

"When are you going to take me home?" She starts putting on her shoes, "After my nap, now leave me alone." I turn my back and close my eyes, I start to hear shuffling. "You are not about to take a nap, I'm ready to go home, so take me home." I ignore her and start to fake snore, she gasp, "There is no way he went to sleep that fast."

I feel her get on the bed and crawl towards me, I hold in my laughter. She starts tapping my face, "Are you serious? You really just fell asleep that fast. There is no way in hell that's possible." She groans to herself, she's really talking to herself, "Yep, he is the full definition of an heartless asshole."

She stays quiet for five minutes, until I hear her moving around. A couple minutes later I feel something touch my butthole, "AH!! What the hell!" Jacey pokes me in the butt with her pencil and starts laughing. "Oh my god! You should have seen your face."