WaterPark!

Zack POV

I open the door to see Jonny, Tony, David, Tina, and the new girl, I think her name is Layla.

"Hey Zackypoo!!" David says as he enters my house and the rest of them follow. The new girl stops right in front of me, "Hey, I'm the new girl Layla, they just invited me when they saw me walking around." I nod my head, "Oh okay, I'm Zack." She smiles and walks to the living room, I walk in to see Jacey in David arms. "David, put me down!!"

"I cannot do that because you look so freaky delicious with what you have on and I'm taking you to my house." Everybody laughs except for me and Jonny, "Ow!! Why did you hit me?! Yeah I'm just going to put you down, before I go to the hospital." Jonny hits David and gave him a death glare while doing so.

"Anyway, what are y'all doing here?" I ask while looking for West.

"Well, Jacey told me she was here, so I told everybody and we wanted to come here. Oh and we also saw Layla walking and invited her." Tony states while coming from the kitchen eating some sausage that Jacey had left over.

"So, what y'all wanna do today? It is still morning and we are just sitting here." Tina whines out while taking her shoes off. These people are getting pretty comfortable in my house.

"West what are you doing? Come out here with everybody else." Jacey calls out to West, he comes out, but he stays by Jacey and hugs her leg. "Well, we already know what we doing tonight. Which is having a big sleepover at Jacey house." David exclaims while still rubbing his head.

"Wait! What?! When did I ever say that we're having a sleepover at my house?"

"You never said that, but we are anyway because we all agree to it."

They all start nodding their heads, "Really Layla, they are already rubbing off on you?" Layla laughs at Jacey comment, "I am starting to enjoy you all." Layla states with a big smile on her face.

"Girly girl, you became apart of us the minute you became apart of their 4 by 2 team." Jonny says in a girly voice and wraps his arms around Layla shoulder. I sit down on the sofa and Tina lays down on the sofa and put her head on my lap, "Okay, we already got tonight planned, so what are we doing during the day?" Tina asks.

"Although, I didn't approve of y'all coming to my house, how about we go to the pool?" Jacey asks while West is in her lap and she is sitting in David's lap.

I couldn't stop myself this time, "Are y'all like dating or something? Because you guys are always with each other and Jacey you are always sitting in David lap." Everybody looks at Jacey and David, "No, we don't date, if we were dating Tina would be the first to know and then rest of ya'll." Jacey answers back. I don't know why I even ask or care.

"Dang, you didn't have to turn my hopes and dreams down like that." David starts pouting, "Jonny, I'm just playing please don't hit me!" David hides behind Jacey and West starts hitting David instead of Jonny hitting him.

"Ow!! West why you hit me?!" West starts laughing at him, "Good job West, give me high five." Jonny raises his hand and West hits it.

"I wanna go to the pool!!" West yells, "You wanna go to the pool?!" Jacey yells back, he nods and smiles, "Well, it looks like we're going to the pool." Tony says as he gets up and stretch, "Yay!!!" Jacey and West are jumping up and down and dancing.

"So we need to go back home and get our swimming stuff on and some snacks?" Tina asks while getting up. I starts laughing at her hair, it is a hot mess. I was running my fingers through it. She rolls her eyes and fixes her hair.

"I'm going to get West ready so can y'all wait for a little bit." They all groan at Jacey, "Why can't you just ride with Zack again?" David asks, Jacey mouth drops at all of them. "Damn!! I didn't know y'all didn't love me, fine I ride with Zack, buttholes." They all run out after that, "Love you too!!" Tina shouts.