Don't Touch Me.

Jacey POV

After Zack had dropped me off I go in the kitchen and see a note on the refrigerator.

I'm at work with your dad tonight we will be coming in later than usual. There is some Pizza Hut in the oven.
Love Mom

My mom sometimes go to work with my dad. I forgot what he do but he said that he needs my mom so he can get deals. Meaning my mom is eye candy to the men my dad be working with.

"Meow". Icy starts rubbing against me meaning she is probably hunger or just wants to be annoying.

I feed her and then jump in the shower. As soon as I get out, my phone starts to ring, it's a FaceTime call from David.

"Hey David." I say as I put my shirt on and no I wasn't in the camera. "Hey Jacey, what are you doing?" He is looking so close to the camera that I can see up his nose.

We talk for a little bit and then he stares, "Jacey, you should have a sleepover with all of us over." I lift my head off my bed so quick I'm surprise that I didn't get whiplash, "Why should I do that?!" He tells me it would be fun, we talk for a little bit longer and then we hang up and go to sleep.

Next Day

Jonny picks me up this morning and he tells me as soon as we get to the stupid school that his practice will be longer. "You butthole!! Why would you tell me at the last minute?!" I shout while putting him in a headlock. I don't even care who is looking.

"I forgot to tell you." He says while gasping for air. Barely breathing I let him go, "You owe me Ninja." I walk off and head to class.

I get to class and put my head down, "Hey Jacey, we're having a tutoring session again." Zack demands, I roll my eyes at his little attitude and ignore him, "Did you hear what I said?" He comes over to my desk and stands in front of me staring down at me.

I don't know what his problem is, but he is the one who is mean and rude to me.

He starts snapping his fingers in my face "Can you hear me or not?" Is he serious?

"Yes I can hear you and yes I know about the tutoring." He starts laughing at me, "Don't think just because I gave you a ride means that we're friends." I arch my eyebrow in annoyance.

"You're talking to me like I'm one of your friends. I said this once before, but I'll say it again I don't like you and I already have a girlfriend so leave me alone." I look around and made sure no one heard that and to my relief no one did.

"What did I do for you to be doing this to me?" I ask with frustration clearly in my voice, "You came in between me and my girlfriend and now she keeps complaining about you." I roll my eyes and put my head on my desk and wait for the bell, he finally walks away and goes to his sit.

I feel a tear come down my face, no one has ever made me cry so much before or ever cry period. Why do he hate me so much? I wish I never had a crush on him.

Lunch

I walk in the cafeteria and see everybody at my table. "So, is this like y'all regular table now?" I ask while taking Jonny food, all of their mouths are full so they just nod.