New Teammate.

Jacey POV

I was crying all night after Zack left. I don't understand why he would say that. He make it so difficult for me, all I want to be is his friend.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom and I look horrible, I even flinch at the sight of myself in the mirror.

But lucky for me I don't have any bags under my eyes. "Jacey, baby girl, you up?" My dad knocks on my bathroom door, "Yeah dad, I'm up."

My dad would usually be gone by now, usually if he's still home after I wake up he is either waiting for my mom or just don't want to be at work on time. "Dad why are you not at work right now?"

I come back out the bathroom to talk to him, "Waiting on your mom and plus I don't feel like going right now." See told you, but its either one of the other not both.

"I already made breakfast for you, so you can just warm it up when you get down there."

"Thank you daddy, love you and have a good day at work." He kiss my forehead, "Love you too baby girl. Oh and there's a friend of yours downstairs, I think she said her name was Layla." He left after that in a hurry, my mom somehow beated him to the car and starts honking the horn.

I jump in the shower and did everything else I needed to do to get ready for school. "Hey Layla, I see you are enjoying the breakfast my dad made for me." I laugh at her, "Good Morning." She replies with her mouth full and some of the food falls out her mouth.

She swallows the food, "I couldn't help myself it smelled so good, I got some the minute your parents left, I was scared to ask them for some." I look at her and laugh, "I don't feel like driving today, so I'm riding with you."

I'm in the kitchen and I don't hear a reply from her, "Layla did you he-." She's to busy stuffing her mouth so she just nods in reply.

After we eat breakfast, we head to school. We sit in the car for a few minutes, "You know the coach is trying to bring Tony and them to the track team?" My eyes widen at what she blurts out, "Why do he want them on the team so bad?" Layla shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know and he already found another girl for the 4 by 2 team for when Kaitlin leaves."

"AH!" Me and Layla both scream, David and Tony bangs on the car and scares us. Layla gets out the car and hits Tony and starts fussing them both out, "Assholes! Why would you do that?! We could've died of an heart attack." She throws one of her books at David and it hit him.

"OW! What the hell?! Why would you throw a book, instead of hitting me?!" I start laughing so hard at the three of them that I couldn't stay mad at Tony or David.

"Because you're on the other side of the car and Jacey wouldn't have done anything to you." My mouth drop, "What do you mean I wouldn't done anything? I would have done something."

"No you wouldn't. All David would have to do for you to not hit him and be mad at him was to keep begging you and you would forgive him in less than a minute." I did a little pout, "I would have lasted a little bit longer than a minute."

Zack POV

I am in front of school talking to Jonny and Tina. "Tina you know your coach is trying to get me, Zack, Tony, and David on the track team?" Tina nods her head, "Yeah I know, he's already looking for someone to take Kaitlin place for when she leaves."

"It is surprising on how fast he can find new people for the te-." Before I could finish we hear screams coming from the parking lot. We turn around and see Layla and Jacey getting scared by Tony and David.

Layla starts hitting Tony and fussing David out, "I feel like Layla is the only one normal out off all of us." Jonny say to himself, but me and Tina hears him and laugh at what he said, because it might be a little true.